Levin Cites Net's Potential
- Levin Sees Spectrum Return Reality. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;6/7/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 23, p12
An interview with Blair Levin, a senior fellow at the Aspen Institute in Washington and former chief broadband advisor of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC), is presented. He offers his views on whether the spectrum inventory bill's timetable should be delayed. He believes that...
- FCC to give broadband another failing grade. Jerome, Sara // Hill;4/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 54, p10
The article reports on the expectation for the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to reveal that broadband providers are not deploying services in a reasonable and timely way in the U.S.
- Broadband speeds mostly as advertised. Nagesh, Gautham // Hill;8/3/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 116, p13
The article mentions the report unveiled by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) which revealed that most major broadband firms in the country provide access that is 80 to 90 percent of advertised speeds or better.
- FCC set to deliver plan for expanding broadband access. Hart, Kim; Romm, Tony // Hill;3/16/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the intention of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to expand the National Broadband Plan.
- E-rate changes promote broadband. // Technology & Learning;Nov2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the release of the National Broadband Orders by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- FCC WANTS NATIONAL BROADBAND PLAN. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;3/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the release of the first national broadband plan by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on March 16, 2010.
- One year later, National Broadband Plan makes progress -- but is it enough. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;3/21/2011, p2
The article focuses on the National Broadband Plan one year after it was released by the U.S. Federal Communication Commission in 2010.
- FCC closer to broadband regulation. Jerome, Sara // Hill;6/18/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 70, p18
The article offers information on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) national broadband plan in the U.S.
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Brynko, Barbara // Information Today;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p12
The author discusses reports published within the issue including one on digital annotation for real estate and another about the expansion of broadband access by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.