Analysts Bullish on TWC
- Broadband Pickup Seen Next Quarter. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p51
The article reports on the expected upturn of high-speed data subscribers on the third quarter following a weak period on their financial performance. Sanford Bernstein cable and satellite analyst Craig Moffett discloses the possibility of boosting the net growth of publicly traded operators...
- TWC Ups Spending for Super Headend. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;8/1/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p2
The article offers information on the financial performance of Time Warner Cable Inc. which returns its capital to shareholders while maintaining its strong growth.
- Time Warner Cable misses. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/1/2015, pA02
The article reports on the release of the American cable telecommunications company Time Warner Cable Inc.'s first quarter earning in 2015, which has fallen by seven percent compared in the same period of 2014 in the U.S.
- TWC Adds Video Subscribers, First Time Since 2006. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;1/4/2016, p00
The article discusses the financial performance of telecommunications company Time Warner Cable Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2015 wherein it added thousands of video customers since 2006.
- DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;12/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p8
The article offers information on several changes that occurred in cable industry. It informs that research firm MoffettNathanson LLC's senior analyst Craig Moffett noted that Time Warner Cable-Charter Communications Inc.(TWC)'s programming cost per customer, per month was about 40.66 dollars,...
- Something Else That's Cool About DVRs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/14/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p10
Provides information on an analysis conducted by cable analyst Craig Moffett regarding the profit that can be generated from and costs associated with digital video recorders (DVR). Additional capital required to launch DVR; Amount of annual returns on invested capital that can be generated...
- VoIP Called a Winner for Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p19
This article focuses on the growth of voice-over Internet protocol (VoIP) telephony subscription in the U.S., as of January 30, 2006. Cable analyst Craig Moffett offered a statement on the growth of cable phone customer in 2006. Cablevision Systems and Time Warner Cable are expected to remain...
- CABLE PICKS UP. // Multichannel News;4/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p24
The article focuses on the report given by Craig Moffett, analyst of Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., which highlights that Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC), Comcast Corp. and Cablevision Systems Corp. should exceed in the general market in the U.S. Moffett expects that the better performance of those...
- More M&A Coming From John Malone? REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;5/27/2015, pA04
The article offers information on the acquisition of telecommunications company, Time Warner Cable by telecommunications company, Charter Communications Inc. for 56 billion dollars and mentions the development of a new industry powerhouse by telecommunications company, Liberty Global and...