- Comcast to Its Foes In California: 'Bring It'. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/30/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p16
The article informs that as per Hank Fore, vice president at telecommunication company Comcast Corp., there is a looming threat of online videos for the industry in California region.
- Lucent's Aurora center. Bronikowski, Lynn // ColoradoBiz;Nov2000, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p16
Deals with the Lucent Technologies NetworkCare Center in Aurora, Colorado, owned by Hank Fore. Description of the center; Details on its operations.
- Comcast Announces 2 Gigabit Residential Service & New Extreme 250 MBPS Tier in Calif. // FttX;Apr2015, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p3
The article focuses on the announcement of Comcast Corp., stating that it will launch Extreme 250, a new 250 megabits per second (Mbps) Internet speed tier for California customers. The plan of the company to increase tier from 50 Mbps to 75 Mbps and its Blast tier from 105 Mbps to 150 Mbps is...
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.
- Interesting findings from executive survey. // DCI;Feb97, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the survey on key American executives conducted by Marketing Made to Order, a business consulting firm based in New York. Increase in the team's workload with constant workforce numbers; Areas that impact optimum performance; Positive benefits of increased responsibility accompanying...
- Executive managers get failing marks in `people skills'. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/15/97, Issue 322199, p12
Focuses on the characteristics of successful executives in the United States. Results of a survey rating the qualities of successful executives; Bottom-rated skills of executives; Features of the `Developing Strategic Competencies' program developed by Drake Beam Morin.