TV Behind the Wheel
- Nielsen primetime ratings report. // Daily Variety;2/8/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 28, p15
The article lists the ratings of the top U.S. primetime television programs ranked by Nielsen Co. from January 30 to February 5, 2012, including the weekly network rankings, top shows watched by 18-49 adults, and the final week 18 rankings.
- Nielsen primetime ratings report. // Daily Variety;6/8/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 46, p46
A chart is presented which shows the primetime ratings report by Nielsen Co. from May 30 to June 5, 2011 including "The Bachelorette" "Criminal Minds," and "American Dad."
- THE SPORTING LIFE. // Variety;8/16/2013, Vol. 321 Issue 4, p6
The article reports that the television broadcasting of the boxing event "UFC Fight Night" on Fox Sports has averaged a 1.78 million viewers, according to preliminary estimates by the global information and measurement company Nielsen Co.
- 'American Idol' tops DVR list. Flaherty, Mike // Daily Variety;12/17/2008, Vol. 301 Issue 54, p4
The article provides information on the latest top ten television programs carried out by the Nielsen Co. that increases the use of DVR in 2008. It states that the "American Idol" topped the list which adds 2.15 million and 1.95 million households. The other television programs which belong to...
- Night-by-night Nielsen prime-time household ratings for the week of Nov. 17-23. // Electronic Media;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p49
Presents statistics for the Nielsen prime-time rating household ratings night-by-night for the week ending November 17 to 23, 1997 for television programs.
- The Nielsen be-ratings. Matsumoto, Nancy; Balloneo, Marc // People;12/23/96, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p15
Discusses the Nielsen television rating system and how some television networks are trying to change them. The impact of Nielsen ratings on advertising profits; Views of NBC Entertainment president Warren Littlefield; The Statistical Research Inc. firm to compete with Nielsens; Views of David...
- Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;9/10/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 47, p8
The article lists the rating report of various primetime television shows provided by Nielsen Co. including the top shows in ratings 18-49, top shows in 12-34, and the top cable networks.
- Olympics meddle in strip ratings downturn. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;03/02/98, Vol. 370 Issue 3, p63
Focuses on the syndication television ratings of Nielsen in United States for the week ending February 15, 1998. Primetime shows with ratings decline; Ratings decline of latenight shows; Ratings of access magazine shows.
- List of top 15 cable shows in Nielsen ratings. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/13/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 62, pB7
The article lists the top 15 television programs on cable networks compiled by Nielsen Co. which include "Hannah Montana," "Pawn Stars" and "NCIS."