Her Appeal Is Undeniable
- TV3. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 8/2013, p34
Judge Judy 4.30pm Her word is law: Former New York judge Judy Sheindlin oversees more cases
- Another benchmark for `Judge Judy'. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;03/29/99, Vol. 129 Issue 13, p15
Reports that New York City family court judge Judy Sheindlin has renegotiated her contract with Big Ticket Television to include a share of the profits of the show. Sheindlin's salary in the third year of the contract; Rating of Sheindlin's television program `Judge Judy' in the United States.
- CBS Stations Put Their Faith in 'Judy'. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;8/1/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 30, p27
The article reviews the television program "Judge Judy," hosted by Judy Sheindlin.
- Punchin' Judy. Lippert, Barbara // New York;06/15/98, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p22
Focuses on Judith Sheindlin, star of the television show `Judge Judy.' Sheindlin as a former Family Court judge from Brooklyn, New York City; Her treatment of litigants; The premise of the show.
- Bench warmer. Gliatto, Tom; Young, Stanley // People;07/28/98, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p107
Profiles Judy Sheindlin, star of the popular television court show `Judge Judy.' Her legal experience; Comments from her husband Jerry Sheindlin; Her concern for the people who appear in her court; Her family; Her attitude about the show's success.
- Her Appeal Is Undeniable. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/25/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 4, p8a
The article features the career success of Judy Sheindlin, an American lawyer, judge and television (TV) personality. Sheindlin is famous for CBS Television Distribution Group's TV court show "Judge Judy." It notes that Sheindlin worked as a judge in New York City's family court system before...
- The Little Judge Who Kicked Oprah's Butt. Gunther, Marc // Fortune;5/10/1999, Vol. 139 Issue 9, p32
Discusses the popularity of `Judge Judy,' a daytime television program on the WB network. Comparison of its audience to that of other syndicated daytime shows; Profitability; Details about Judge Judy Sheindlin of New York City; Introduction of the program; Disputes that she handles; Imitators.
- MORE DOLLARS FOR JUDGE JUDY. // Electronic Media;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p28
Reports that Judy Sheindlin and Big Ticket Television have renegotiated the terms under which they produce the syndicated hit `Judge Rudy.'
- `Judge Judy' gets favorable ruling. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;11/10/97, Vol. 127 Issue 46, p6
Reports on the strong viewership ratings of Big Ticket Entertainment's television program `Judge Judy.' Audience share in October 1997; Proliferation of court shows inspired by the success of Judge Judy; Comments by Judge Judy Sheindlin, the focus of the program.