FiOS Cranks Up HD, Internet
- N.J. Bill Would Ease PEG Pain. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;2/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the bill proposed by Verizon Communications Inc. and other cable operators in hope of giving Telco Communications Inc. and cable operators relief from their municipal franchising obligations in New Jersey.
- Verizon selling two office buildings. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;12/18/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 51, p3
The article reports on the plan of Verizon Communications Inc. to sell two of its office buildings in Westchester, New York. According to Verizon spokeswoman Heather Wilner, the two office sites are vacant properties with high vacancy rates and Verizon will sell it if an acceptable offer can be...
- Verizon to pay out $90 million. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/4/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 234, p2
The article reports on the 90 million U.S.-dollar pay out made by Verizon Wireless to refund its cell phone customers who were improperly charged for inadvertent Web access or data usage in New York.
- VERIZON ACTIVATES NEW CELL SITE IN PIERPONT, OHIO. // Networks Update;Jun2009, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p5
The article announces the activation of a Verizon Wireless cell site in Pierpont, Ohio. The cell site improves coverage along State Route 7 from State Route 84 south through Monroe Center, Pierpont, and North Richmond to County Road 302. This is also in line with its continued efforts to enhance...
- Verizon gets wrong number, owes city back franchise tax. Sanders, Ronald K. // East Bernard Express (TX);11/30/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 49, p1
The article focuses on the bookkeeping error at Verizon Communications which reported that the number of Verizon's customers within the city of East Bernard, Texas is on the decline. The error has led to the declining franchise payment of Verizon to the city of East Bernard. During the quarter...
- Verizon Urges Hispanic Americans To Share Their Stories of Success. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;10/29/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p10
Deals with the outdoor and direct mail campaign launched by Verizon Communications in Spanish language in October 2001. Focus of the campaign; Features; Reason for targeting Hispanic Americans.
- Group urges Verizon probe. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/25/2014, pA02
Complaints are mounting that
- Virginia firm tries to tap Indianapolis phone market. // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/17/96, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p44A
Reports on the opening of a Telco Communications Inc. commercial sales office in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- lobi, you obi, we all obi. Ankeny, Jason // Wireless Review;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p8
Presents information on the Iobi messaging management service launched by Verizon Communications in September 2004. Benefits of the service to its subscribers; Remarks of Verizon product manager in charge of Iobi Toby Frank, regarding the service; Cost of the monthly service.