- What's in a Name? Rasmussen, Ray // Frogpond Journal;Fall2010, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p63
The article focuses on the significance of the user names placed as Twitter accounts.
- Facebook grows in India. // South Asian Post;5/5/2011, p19
The article reports on the claim of the social networking website, Facebook, that the number of its users in India goes beyond the 25-million base mark.
- Get More Social With Members. // Credit Union Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on a research from eMarketer which reveals that about 127 million Internet users will use a social network at least once a month in 2010.
- Twitter hasn't hit the mainstream yet and won't for some time. SMITH, TOM // New Media Age;2/4/2010, p07
The article discusses the results of a survey conducted by Global Web Index research on the use of the social networking site Twitter.
- Constant bashers, every day users. Gilbert-Ewing, Allesha // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);10/10/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p17
The article presents the author's insights concerning the approach of Facebook critics to encourage Facebook users to leave the social networking site and join Twitter or other social sites.
- Indians Flee Google Orkut in Droves For Facebook. // India -- West;1/21/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 9, pB5
The article reports on the large groups of Indian internet users who have shifted and preferred using Facebook as their main social networking site instead of Google Inc.'s Orkut.
- OMG, I totally <3 FB. Spanbauer, Jay // Advance-Titan (Oshkosh, WI);3/4/2010, Vol. 115 Issue 53, pB1
The author discusses the tips on how to use the Facebook responsibly.
- Twitter Re-invention. K. M. // Business Today;10/17/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p16
The article offers information on a user's home page to be launched by the web site Twitter which will include several applications including followers, re-tweets and replies, as well as how to locate related contents in a single page.
- Virtual Hero. Rehagen, Tony // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2006, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p64
The article presents information on the popular web site MySpace. Launched in 2003, MySpace.com is a so-called social networking Web site that allows users to stake out their own little corners of cyberspace by creating personal online profiles. . MySpace runs a searchable database of more than...