- IAF Ceremoniously Receives War-Proven Heron UAS. Kessner, B. C. // Defense Daily International;3/9/2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p2
The article reports that the Heron unmanned aircraft system (UAS) was officially be received by the Israel Air Force (IAF) from the Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). This UAS was already used by Israel in its recent war against Lebanon. According to Itzhak Nissan, president and chief executive...
- Keeping the IAF Going. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/11/2008, Vol. 168 Issue 6, p22
The article reports that a 10-year, $170-million maintenance contract for the Israeli air force's heavy transport aircraft fleet has gone to Bedek Aviation, a division of Israel Aerospace Industries. Israel operates C-130s and a variety of 707- and 737-derivative aircraft for testing,...
- Untitled. // Military Technology;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p122
The article reports that the Israel Air Force (IAF) obtained the first Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.'s (IAI) heron medium-altitude long endurance(MALE) unmanned aerial vehicle. According to the author, IAF's new aircraft represents a substantial addition to IAI air force's operational...
- Israel's UAV makers set sights on new horizons. // Interavia Business & Technology;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 654, p63
Focuses on the exploration of new missions for the military uninhabited air vehicles (UAV) by the Israeli Air Force. Installation of fourth-generation searcher features in the UAV; Improvement of recognition range of the UAV; Corporate partnerships forged by the Air Force to test new...
- First C-130J-30 Delivered to Israel. // Aviation News;Jun2014, p17
The article reports on the delivery of a Lockheed Martin C-130J-30 Hercules military transport aircraft to the Israel Air Force and Space Force on April 9, 2014.
- Gulfstream. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p10
The article reports that activities of a new surveillance squadron that operates a fleet of heavily modified Gulfstream G550s is discussed by the Israeli air force.
- MILITARY AIRCRAFT ORDERS. // Aviation News;Jan2017, p9
A chart is presented depicting military aircraft orders for air forces along with manufacture and type, number and contract date including Afghan Air Force, Israeli Air Force and Nigerian Air Force.
- FROM IRON DOME TO ARROW-3. Egozi, Arie // Defence Review Asia;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on the third Arrow missile battery, which will be deployed by the Israeli Air Force (IAF) to increase the capability of Arrow-2 missiles' operational batteries. It says that the third battery was designed to improve the detection and intercept capabilities of the system. It...
- IAF Ceremoniously Receives War-Proven Heron UAS. Kessner, B. C. // Defense Daily;3/8/2007, Vol. 233 Issue 44, p3
The article reports that the Israel Air Force (IAF) has officially received the unmanned aircraft system (UAS) from the Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI). Itzhak Nissan, IAI's president and chief executive officer, says that the event celebrates an important milestone in the relationship and...