What You Need To Know About…The Web Site of the Year
- HOYA VISION CARE ANNOUNCES 'SPLENDOR OF SPAIN' WINNERS. // Vision Monday;3/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p38
The article announces winners of the Hoya Splendor of Spain promotion of Hoya Vision Care, which includes Cherry Optical, Harbor Optical and Central Oregon Eyecare.
- WEB SITE OF THE YEAR. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 38 Issue 23G, p24
The article discusses the Optical Laboratory Web Site of the Year contest sponsored yearly by "LabTalk" magazine, which recognizes the best web sites based on usefulness to the eye care practitioner (ECP) and overall design and ease of use. It lists the top 10 web sites for 2010 which is headed...
- Nominees for 1997 OLA awards of excellence announced. // Ophthalmology Times;11/15/97, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p26
Presents lists of nominees for Optical Laboratories Association's 1997 Award of Excellence. Recognition of outstanding optical products in eight categories.
- HONORS. // Vision Monday;1/20/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p12
The article announces several awards presented to companies in the U.S. optical trade including the Essilor Independent Distribution Division (IDD) Lab of the Year to Icare Labs, Essilor IDD Managed Care Lab of the Year to Spectra Vision Laboratory and Crizal Award of Excellence to Expert Optics.
- Silmo 2015 Proves to Be a Draw for International Attendees. // Vision Monday;10/19/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
The article presents information on the 48th edition of Silmo awards for optical trade that took place from September 25-28, 2015 at the Paris Nord Villepinte exhibition center, north of Paris.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 41 Issue 2E, p32
The article reports that ophthalmic lenses developer and manufacturer Carl Zeiss has licensed its patented technology covering back-surface free-form progressive lens and processes to Vision-Ease Lens of Minnesota. It also presents the finalists of the 22nd annual U.S. Lab of the Year award...
- What Do We Mean By 'Daring'? // Vision Monday;9/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p5
The article discusses the concept behind the Dispensing and Retail Excellence (D.A.R.E.) awards developed by "Vision Monday" to recognize the most innovative and creative optical retailers in the U.S. in terms of design, marketing, messaging and merchandising.
- And the Daring Keeps Goingâ€¦. // Vision Monday;9/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p7
The article invites readers to visit the Web site www.visionmonday.com which includes an interactive story about the winners of the first annual Dispensing and Retail Excellence Awards in 2011.
- D.A.R.E. to Be Recognized. // Vision Monday;4/15/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
The article presents information on the 2013 Dispensing and Retail Excellence Awards (D.A.R.E.) sponsored by "Vision Monday," including the categories and submission of nominations.