MTU Detroit Diesel Australia extends Kohler generator range
- Sydney chosen as regional MTU overhaul center. // Professional Fisherman;Sep2002, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p33
Reports the selection of MTU Detroit Diesel Australia as the main overhaul center in the Asia Pacific region. Technical capabilities of the facility; Track record of MTU detroit Diesel Australia; Performance of MTU technicians.
- DETROIT DIESEL 'COFFS' UP SERVICE. // Diesel;May/Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p18
The article reports that MTU Detroit Diesel Australia has expanded its New South Wales service network by appointing a mobile field service technician in Coffs Harbour.
- MTU launches 700 Series Common Rail engine for fast craft. // Ausmarine;Aug2007, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the 700 series common rail marine diesel engine which was launched by MTU Detroit Diesel Australia at the Sydney International Boat Show of 2007.
- DETROIT DIESEL ANNOUNCES NEW CHIEF. // Diesel;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p12
The article announces the appointment of Robert Sisk as the incoming president and chief executive of MTU Detroit Diesel Australia.
- VM MD 706 MH diesel is the right choice for a Queensland spanner crabber. Beecham, Bill // Professional Fisherman;Oct2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p46
Evaluates the VM MD 706 MH marine diesel engine from MTU Detroit Diesel Australia. Horsepower range of the engine; Design and standard features of the engine; Size and fuel efficiency of the engine.
- MTU Detroit Diesel Australia and DEUTZ sign agreement. // Ausmarine;Oct2014, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p36
The article reports on a dealer agreement secured by MTU Detroit Diesel Australia from marine engine manufacturer DEUTZ as of October 2014 as part of a mutually beneficial product and service cooperative.
- DETROIT DIESEL IMP ROVES PARTS WARRANTY. // Diesel;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p95
The article reports that MTU Detroit Diesel Australia offers a 12 month kilometer warranty in all of its Detroit Diesel motor parts.
- Supporting Australia's future growth in LNG. // Gas Today;Feb2013, Issue 23, p30
The article offers information on services and equipments that will be provided by the company MTU Detroit Diesel Australia to liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects of Queensland. It informs that the company provides engines to provide power generation for the construction of the project. The...
- MTU Detroit Diesel to re-power Sydney Ferries' 'First Fleet.'. // Ausmarine;Aug2006, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p26
This article reports on an announcement by New South Wales Deputy Premier and Transport Minister John Watkins on a contract awarded to MTU Detroit Diesel Australia (MTUDDA) that involves the repowering of Sydney Ferries' catamaran ferries. Sydney Ferries' First Fleet and River Cat ferries will...