Norman R Wright and Sons -- the first hundred years
- 'Skirmish.'. // Ausmarine;Jul2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p15
The article describes the performance of Skirmish, a 14.2-meter pilot boat produced by Norman R. Wright & Sons to help support the operations of the Brisbane Marine Pilots in Queensland. It reports that the boat displayed high levels of predictability and reliability on sea trials, staying on...
- 'Kuluwin.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p24
The article evaluates the CityCats ship from Norman R. Wright & Sons (NRW).
- 'Mahrel.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Dec2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p20
The article evaluates the Mahreel passenger ferry from Norman R. Wright and Sons.
- Cootcha. // Ausmarine;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p22
The article features Gootcha, the sixteenth ferry in the third generation CityCat ferries, delivered by Norman R. Wright & Sons to Brisbane City Council. Its smaller carbon emission is cited along with the increased service frequency it brings about. The design of the vessel is examined with...
- 'Malu Mai.'. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Oct2012, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p16
The article offers information on the pilot boat called Malu Mai built by Norman R. Wright and Sons.
- NORMAN R WRIGHT AND SONS. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Sep2014, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p27
The article mentions the anniversary of boat builder Norman R Wright and Sons (NRW), which has been in the business for 105 years.
- New pilot launch for Port Otago. // Ausmarine;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the pilot launch of the Aramoana ship at Port Otago, New Zealand. The ship was reportedly built by Norman R. Wright & Sons of Brisbane, Australia. The ship's features include twin Cummins QSL9 engines, twin rudders and trim tabs. Benefits also include use of modern...
- Size Matters. Rudeen, Louisa // MotorBoating;Feb2001, Vol. 187 Issue 2, p18
Editorial. Comments on the buying trend among first-time boat owners.
- BROKERAGE NEWS. Kovach, Brad // MotorBoating;Feb2001, Vol. 187 Issue 2, p136
Presents updates on boats and boating as of February 2001.