SCTE Aims to Go 'Green'
- Mid-Hudson receives $865,000 to build 'cleaner, greener' communities. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/2/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p15
The article reports that 865, 000 dollars was received by Mid-Hudson Valley area in New York for the development plan to build greener, and cleaner communities.
- Learning to 'Walk the Talk'. Arnold, Scott // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2011, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p7
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the Engineering Green Buildings Conference, the Optimum Buildings Conference, and the event HVACR Week Thursday Night Extravaganza.
- List of Abbreviations and Glossary. // Energy Services for the Urban Poor in Africa, Issues & Policy Im;2004, preceding p1
A glossary of abbreviations contained in the 2004 issue of "Energy Services for the Urban Poor in Africa: Issues and Policy Implications" is presented.
- Calendar. // Home Energy;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p48
A calendar of events related to sustainable engineering in the U.S. in September to October 2008 is presented including the ACI New Jersey Home Performance Conference in Atlantic City, New Jersey, the HVAC Comfortech 2008 in Atlanta, Georgia, and the Rocky Mountain Sustainable Living Fair in...
- Green City winners announced. // Waste & Recycling News;4/1/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p0016
The article announces the winners of Green City awards in Europe.
- It's good to be green. // Travel Weekly Australia;Aug2013, Issue 206, p38
The article offers travel tips to Trafalgar, Spain and includes recommendations for dining, day trips, and learning of farming system fo9r sustainable development of green environment.
- With collaboration, Chicago can be hub of green innovation. Isaacs, Eric // Crain's Chicago Business;5/24/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p12
In this article the author discusses the state of technological innovations and advancements in the universities and research centers in Chicago, Illinois and comments that with right partnership, Chicago can make good progress in the field of sustainable engineering.
- Special issue on Sustainable energy technologies and low-carbon buildings: the case of UK and India. Raftery, John // International Journal of Low Carbon Technologies;Sep2009, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p131
A preface to the 2009 issue of the journal "International Journal of Low Carbon Technologies" is presented.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Gill, James; Osborn, John E.; Rausse, James // Crain's New York Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "NYC Developers Resist the Push to go Green" in the January 29, 2007 issue.