Hallmark Channel Adds Martha Stewart to Daytime
- She will make herself at home at Hallmark. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;1/27/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. has partnered with Crown Media Holdings Inc.'s Hallmark Channel to broadcast the television program "The Martha Stewart Show" through the cable in the U.S. It states that the show will be aired weekdays on Hallmark at 10 in the...
- Martha's home economics. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;9/8/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 14, p3
The article presents information on the partnership between Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. and Crown Media Holdings Inc.'s Hallmark Channel. It states that the alliance between the two companies kicks in Monday, September 6, 2010, when the television program "The Martha Stewart Show," and...
- BIZ Briefs. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;2/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p15
Presents news briefs on the U.S. television industry as of February 2005. Effects of political advertising on the financial results of television networks Hearst-Argyle Television and Young Broadcasting; Decision of Crown Media Holdings to sell its international channels to an investment group;...
- Hallmark TV deal over, Martha shifts to digital video. Poggi, Jeanine // Advertising Age;9/10/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 32, p22
The article focuses on television personality Martha Stewart and her mass media industry firm Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MLSO). The expiration of Stewart's contract with the cable television network Hallmark Channel is linked to a decision by MLSO to produce and distribute content through...
- MOVERS. // MediaWeek;2/19/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p20
The article presents news briefs related to the mass media industry in the U.S. Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia named Amy Wilkins as senior vice president, publisher of "Blueprint" and "Martha Stewart Weddings." Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel named Kerry Colleran director of pricing...
- Martha Stewart, Kmart intensify exposure. // Discount Store News;10/6/97, Vol. 36 Issue 19, pH12
Focuses on the Silver Label extension of Martha Stewart Everyday at Kmart in fall 1997. Features of the product line at Kmart; Martha Stewart Omnimedia's Web site; Kitchen line by Town and Country Linens.
- Martha gets a Web site. // Electronic Media;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p24
Presents information on the launch of a Martha Stewart Living Web site by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia LLC, and the syndicated `Martha Stewart Living' daytime television show. Citing the `askMartha' program on Westwood One radio.
- A good Web thing: Martha Stewart to launch Web site. Rich, Laura // Adweek New England Edition;09/01/97, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p19
Focuses on the launching of a Martha Stewart Living Web site. Features of television personality Martha Stewart's launching of her syndicated television show `Martha Stewart Living'; Features of the Web site; Features of Omnimedia's agreement with US Interactive for the development of the site.
- It's a good thing, online. Brown, Joel // Electronic Media;09/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p30
Focuses on the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia website, (http://www.marthastewart.com). When was the website premiered; Who developed the website; Description of the website; Features of the website.