DIY Adds Fixer-Uppers
- Fine Living Launches But Awaits Carriage. Figler, Andrea // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p49
Reports on the launching of Scripps Networks' Fine Living Channel during the third week of March 2002. Unique programs the channel will offer; Estimated number of sponsors Scripps has already signed up.
- Scripps ponies up for Fine Living net. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/25/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p5
Reports on Scripps Networks' plans to ensure profitability of the proposed Fine Living cable television network in the United States. Scripps' revenues from its current cable operation; Fine Living's programming.
- HITTING HOME. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;10/22/2001 Supplement, Vol. 22, p22S
Reports on the objection of Scripps Networks company on being described as a niche network in the United States. Clarification on the category of Scripps Networks by president Ed Spray; Comment on the category of Scripps Networks by Fine Living president Ken Solomon; Statement regarding the...
- Scripps launches net with tips for the rich. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;06/27/2000, Vol. 265 Issue 17, p4
Reports on Scripps Networks' marketing of Fine Living, a proposed 24-hour cable network. Categories in Fine Living; Partnership with Alliance Atlantis.
- Scripps Makes Analog Pitch for 'Fine Living' Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;07/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
Reports that Scripps Networks will seek analog carriage for its new luxury-style television broadcast, Fine Living. Terms of partnership sought by Scripps; Details of the broadcasting plans for the broadcasts according to executives.
- Cooking Channel brings new flavor. Maul, Kimberly // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p7
The article focuses on the launching of Cooking Channel on May 31, 2010 by the Scripps Network, Inc.
- Scripps Expands New Group. // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p20
Reports on developments related to Knoxville, Tennessee-based cable television company Scripps Networks as of May 1, 2000.
- Scripps high on Fine Living net. Stark, Steven J. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;06/27/2000-07/04/2000, Vol. 363 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plan of Scripps Networks for a fourth cable network. Targeting of households with incomes of 75,000 dollars or more; Systems that will be offered by Scripps.
- Scripps rides rise in ad, affiliate fees. // Daily Variety;2/10/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 30, p5
The article reports on the almost 15% increase in corporate profit of Scripps Network Inc. to 178 million dollars in the fourth quarter of 2011 due to higher advertising and affiliate fees.