TITLE

Patient catches fire during organ surgery

PUB. DATE
February 2010
SOURCE
Healthcare Risk Management;Feb2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p19
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article presents the report of Mary A. Herman, University of Florida College's assistant professor of anesthesiology in Gainesville, Florida, on the surgical fire at Shands Hospital during the organ procurement surgery of a 19 year old man who was declared brain dead after a motor vehicle accident.
ACCESSION #
48014591

 

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics