Standing Room Only
- DOWN FROM THE HILL. // Multichannel News;4/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p30
The article presents statistics on the number of members of the Congress who toured the "Broadband Nation" exhibit at the Cable Show in the U.S. in 2009.
- Internet Solutions provides 2 Gbps service for rAge 2014. // ATM/ Gigabit;Sep2014, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that the company Internet Solutions will provide two Gigabit per second (Gbps) broadband service for the consumer gaming and technology exhibition, rAge 2014, to be held in Johannesburg, South Africa from October 10-12, 2014.
- From the acorn, the mighty oak. Bischoff, Glenn // Urgent Communications;Mar2012, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p4
The author provides an overview of the issue, focusing mainly on the magazine's reaction to Morgan O'Brien's suggestion at International Wireless Communication Expo (IWCE) 2006 regarding a wireless broadband network being attainable through a partnership between government and industry.
- ATM works at IBC. // TVB Europe;Oct2000, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p65
Reports on the demonstration of Tiernan's international asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) network connectivity for video, audio, data and network management at the IBC 2000 show. Features of the Tiernan TATM8 network adapter; Result of the demonstration; Capability of the TATM8.
- Tripping the air fantastic. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;07/05/99, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p64
Highlights broadband wireless access technology presented by telecommunication companies at the 1999 Supercomm trade show. Acquisition of Bosch Telecom Incorporated's broadband assets by Motorola and Cisco Systems; Deal between Harris Corp. and Wavtrace; Launching of Ensemble Communications'...
- SuperNet broadband show debuts this week. Greene, Tim // Network World;01/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.
- LMR industry displays its resilience at IWCE. TILLES, ALAN // Urgent Communications;Apr2013, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p40
The article discusses the highlights of the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE). The event is said to have been focused on T-Band migration, in-building wireless, smart-grid discussions, and the special needs of transit communications. The author expressed his concern on the...
- Bring 'em on. MEYERS, JASON // Telephony;02/15/99, Vol. 236 Issue 7, p28
Introduces the products unveiled by new broadband wireless vendors that participated at the Wireless '99. Information on the PTM 1000, a point-to-multipoint system from Wavtrace; Plans of Netro company for its asynchronous wireless mode-based AirStar; Views of one industry analyst on these...
- Different is good. MEYERS, JASON // Telephony;02/15/99, Vol. 236 Issue 7, p84
Focuses on the wireless communication industry of the United States. Highlights of Wireless '99 show; List of broadband wireless carriers; Advice to the industry.