Unlicensed And Profitable
- The wireless market dance. Sciannamea, Mike; Schiff, Debra // Electronic Design;07/21/97, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p48E
Presents information on a study conducted by Allied Business Intelligence on the development of wireless communications services in the market. List of companies in the forefront of the movement; What the forecast of the United States subscriber market looked at; What other aspects of the...
- Privately owned satellites launch economic boom. Mraz, Stephen // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p42
Presents a study conducted by Allied Business Intelligence in Oyster Bay, New York, regarding the linking of privately owned satellite to the satellite service market. Predictions from the study; How this will benefit customers with little telecommunications access.
- Home automation market to grow through 2008. // Contractor Magazine;Jun98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p8
Announces the growth of the United States home automation market according to consulting firm Allied Business Intelligence. Speculation that the market will continue to grow until the year 2008; What are the primary home automation subsystems; Annual revenue of the market from 1997 to 2002;...
- Telecom growth to come from WLL. // RCR;08/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p28
Focuses on a report from Allied Business Intelligence Incorporated, on access through wireless local loop (WLL) technologies by 2002, for telephone subscribers. Why developing countries chose WLL; Percentage of WLL customers developing nations make.
- A brighter forecast for wireless. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p20
States that according to a report by Allied Business Intelligence (ABI), wireless infrastructure for PCS services will undergo distinct growth during the period 1998 to 2002. What will cause this growth; Address for ABI Web site.
- Where there's a will, there's a way. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Mar98, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the assessment of the wireless local loop technologies by seven percent of world subscriber lines by the year 2002 which was made by the Allied Business Intelligence. Reference to the offer made by the report `Wireless Access Solutions to Local Loop Telephony: Emerging Markets and...
- Here's the dish. Engelke, Roger; Sciannamea, Mike // Electronic Design;9/18/95, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p64I
Reveals that antenna markets will grow by more than 35 percent annually from 1995 to the year 2000, depending on the specific application and region. Research by Allied Business Intelligence Inc.; Most marked rise to occur in the personal communications system (PCS) antenna market.
- What ISN'T going to happen in 2008. // Telecom Asia;Nov2007 Global Telecom Supplement, Vol. 18, p34
The article lists the events that will not happen in 2008 as surveyed by ABI Research which include mobile consumer electronics will not ship in large numbers, Palm will not ship a Linux handset and Digital rights management will not go away.
- Market broadens for residential networks. Knisley, Joseph R. // CEE News;Jun99, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the study conducted on the emergence of the wired broadband home that is a result of the small office/home office phenomenon according to Allied Business Intelligence (ABI), Oyster Bay, New York. Effect of growth in home networks on revenues; Factor that is driving the growth of home...