Profiling Potential Racial Problems
- Aether platform supports Java. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p5
Announces Aether Systems Inc.'s release of an upgraded version of the Aether Intelligent Messaging platform, version 2.0.,with support for Java and Microsoft Component Object Model environments.
- Aether unveils building blocks for wireless apps. Cox, John // Network World;04/23/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p19
Reports on Aether Systems' introduction of its Aether Fusion wireless networking software as of April 23, 2001. Features and functions; Price; Contact information.
- Aether expands focus, management team. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p40
Reports on Aether Systems Inc.'s plan to expand its senior management team and its corporate focus to include vertical markets, software products, and wireless services.
- Police Protect With PacketCluster. Bruckner, Heather // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p27
Reports on the deployment of the PacketCluster Mobile Data software from Aether Systems Inc. in the wireless data system of Flint Police Department in Flint, Michigan. Benefits of the software to the police department; Failures of Flint's voice dispatch networks.
- Software in Brief: Field Service. // Frontline Solutions;Sep2001, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p43
Presents news briefs related to the computer software industry as of September 2001. ThinAir Apps Inc.'s launching of its Identicon DB software for GoAmerica Communications Corp.'s Go.Web wireless service; ServicePower Technologies PLC's creation of a Software Alliance Program; Aether Systems...
- The New ViCAP. Witzig, Eric W. // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Jun2003, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p1
Discusses the use of the Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP) in law enforcement in the U.S. Origin of ViCAP; Features of the ViCAP software; Benefits of the computer software for police and police agencies. INSETS: Case Example: Victim by the Lake;Case Example: Texas Railroads;Case...
- Forensic Technology Incorporated. // Scientific Computing & Instrumentation;Dec2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p52
Focuses on the crime-solving software products provided by Forensic Technology Inc. (FTI). Assets of the company; Information on Bulletproof, an image analysis system for analyzing and identifying spent bullets; Capabilities of the BARD integrated information management system; Modules of the...
- Lincoln Police to use PacketCluster Patrol. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p45
Reports on the use of Cerulean Technology's PacketCluster Patrol software by the Lincoln, Nebraska Police Department to give officers wireless access to information stored at headquarters.
- Ad campaign launches Aether into prime time. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p16
Reports on Aether Systems Inc.'s advertising campaign. Support of wireless data systems and services business; Reasons for launching the advertising campaign.