Ontario passes regulatory changes for health professionals
- Congress passes legislation that would delay physician payment cuts. // Ocular Surgery News;1/25/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that according to a press release from the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives have passed legislation on December 18, 2007 that would delay physician reimbursement reductions of more than 10%, which were...
- FICS. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p870
An encyclopedia entry for the medical term "FICS," which stands for Fellow of the International College of Surgeons, is presented.
- FRCS(C). // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p906
An encyclopedia entry for the acronym "FRCS(C)," which refers to the Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, is presented.
- SPSA goes to Apayao. // Filipino Reporter;5/23/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p17
The article reports that the 2014 surgical mission of the Society of Philippine Surgeons in America (SPSA) was held on March 1-10, 2014 in Apayao in Tuguegarao, Philippines, wherein 820 surgeries, including plastic surgery, eye surgeries and major surgeries, were conducted during the mission.
- IOL newsletter informs doctors. // Ophthalmology Times;09/15/97, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p27
Reports on the availability of the American College of Eye Surgeons (ACES)'s peer-to-peer newsletter designed to inform ophthalmic surgeons about advances in IOL surgical techniques and technology in the United States.
- B.C. College To Be Restructured. . // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Feb1998, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p84
The article reports on the plan of the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia to give up its member services responsibilities and transfer them to two professional associations.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI) replies to Fiona Godlee. McGovern, Eilis; Kelly, Cathal J. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;10/29/2011, Vol. 343 Issue 7829, p864
A response by Eilis McGovern and Cathal J. Kelly to a letter to the editor about their article "Imprisoned Doctors," in the October 5, 2011 issue is presented
- Oral & maxillofacial services. Avery, B.; Kerawala, C.; Brown, A. E. // British Dental Journal;6/25/2005, Vol. 198 Issue 12, p756
Presents a letter to the editor discussing services offered by British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- SNS. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2149
An encyclopedia entry for the acronym "SNS," which refers to the Society of Neurological Surgeons, is presented.