- Safer today, autonomous tomorrow. Marsh, Aaron // Fleet Owner;Feb2016, p44
The article discusses the availability of commercial truck safety technologies and its potential impact on trucking and roadway safety. Topics covered include the addition of sensors that can determine the environment external to the truck, the stance of Meritor Wabco's Alan Korn on the...
- Staying safe. SKYDEL, SETH // Fleet Equipment;May2015, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p32
The article evaluates several safety systems for trucks including the Side Object Detection (SOD) system, which monitors left and right areas, from Presco Electronics, trading as PreView Radar, the Assurance suite from Detroit and the SmartTrac safety solutions from Meritor WABCO.
- Meritor WABCO OnGuard now available for medium-duty trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2015, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p73
The article reports on the availability of the OnGuard Collision Mitigation System from Meritor WABCO for use in medium-heavy trucks.
- Meritor WABCO web site up. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p29
Reports on the launching of the Web site of Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems. Features of the site.
- Strapping in to advanced safety offerings. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2016, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p2
The article examines several advanced safety system offerings for the fleet industry. They include the Wingman Fusion driver assistance system from air brake and filtration systems supplier Bendix which features a radar, camera and brakes, the Detroit Assurance system that uses an active braking...
- Roll Stability Control system wins award. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2004, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p13
Presents the 2003 Technical Achievement Award to Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems' Roll Stability Control for tractors and trucks in North America. Prevention of a rollover situation; Automation of the drive axle and trailer brakes; Evaluation of the driving conditions.
- Meritor WABCO OnGuard now available for medium-duty trucks. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/9/2015, p4
The article evaluates the OnGuard Collision Mitigation System for medium-duty trucks from Meritor WABCO.
- System Saver 1200 Plus named standard air dryer for Daimler. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p50
The article reports on the announcement by Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems regarding the standardization of its Meritor WABCO System Saver 1200 Plus air dryer on all its Daimler Trucks North America truck models.
- ECAS is provided for OEM, aftermarket. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/ 3/2013, p4
The article reports that Meritor WABCO has launched the Electronically Controlled Air Suspension (ECAS) for trucks for both original equipment manufacturer (OEM) installation and aftermarket retrofit.