- Staying safe. SKYDEL, SETH // Fleet Equipment;May2015, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p32
The article evaluates several safety systems for trucks including the Side Object Detection (SOD) system, which monitors left and right areas, from Presco Electronics, trading as PreView Radar, the Assurance suite from Detroit and the SmartTrac safety solutions from Meritor WABCO.
- Meritor WABCO web site up. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p29
Reports on the launching of the Web site of Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems. Features of the site.
- Roll Stability Control system wins award. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2004, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p13
Presents the 2003 Technical Achievement Award to Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems' Roll Stability Control for tractors and trucks in North America. Prevention of a rollover situation; Automation of the drive axle and trailer brakes; Evaluation of the driving conditions.
- Meritor WABCO OnGuard now available for medium-duty trucks. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/9/2015, p4
The article evaluates the OnGuard Collision Mitigation System for medium-duty trucks from Meritor WABCO.
- System Saver 1200 Plus named standard air dryer for Daimler. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p50
The article reports on the announcement by Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems regarding the standardization of its Meritor WABCO System Saver 1200 Plus air dryer on all its Daimler Trucks North America truck models.
- Useful websites from ArvinMeritor. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2002, Vol. 159 Issue 1, p46
Reports on the unveiled web sites of Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems, a division od ArvinMeritor in Troy, Michigan. Features and views product lines in the web site; Information service on heavy and light product; Facilitate online cataloging and parts ordering.
- CLEAN & DRY. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p48
The article presents a comparison of air dryers for heavy-duty vehicle braking systems including the Bendix AD-IS from Bendix Corp., the Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems DRYest and PURest air dryers from Haldex, and the Meritor WABCO System Saver family of desiccant-type air dryers from Meritor...
- Gimmee Some Air. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;Mar2004 Truck Guide, Vol. 123, p26
Provides information on the proper air system maintenance for trucks. Definitions of the air supply system components of efficient braking; Features of the two Meritor Wabco air dryer systems for engines; Guidelines on general installation, removal and preventative maintenance inspection of the...
- Infocus: AIR DRYERS. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2005, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p21
Evaluate several truck brake systems from several truck manufacturers. Meritor WABCO; CR Industries; Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems.