Ramsey Industries tries to reorganize
- Ramsey provides Wildcat line of winches. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p59
The article offers brief information on the Wildcat line of oil-field planetary gear winches from Ramsey Industries Inc.
- Ramsey Industries acquires Eskridge. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Feb2008, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of Eskridge Inc., an Olathe, Kansas-based manufacturer of planetary gear drives, auger drives and multiple-disc brakes for sale distributors and original equipment manufacturers, by Ramsey Industries Inc. based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The newly acquired company...
- Ramsey Industries acquires Eskridge. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Eskridge by Ramsey Industries Inc. Eskridge designs and produces planetary gear drives and multiple-brakes for sale to distributors and original equipment manufacturers. It cites the products being offered by Auto Crane and Ramsey Winch, subsidiaries of...
- Insolvencies lower than a year earlier. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Provides information on the number of company insolvencies in England and Wales in the third quarter of 197. Comparison with the number of insolvencies with the previous quarter and the same period of 1996.
- Insolvency Issues. Brown, Kay // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p54
Reports that the Joint Insolvency Committee was formed in 1994 to enable the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand and the New Zealand Law Society to contribute to the government's review of insolvency law. Reference to a meeting to discuss the United Nations Commission on...
- Desert Hot Springs, Calif., Files for Bankruptcy Protection. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p3
Reports that a small resort city, Desert Hot Springs in the California desert has filed for bankruptcy protection as of December 2001. Residents of the Desert Hot Springs; Challenges faced by the city; Reasons given for filing bankruptcy protection.
- California City to Continue Dealings in Bankruptcy Court. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p31
Reports that Desert Hot Springs, California will continue working out its finances in bankruptcy court after a judge upheld the city's case. Reason for filing for reorganization under Chapter 9 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code; Proposal of a reorganization plan by city officials to cope up with the...
- Rethinking Unfair Discrimination in Chapter 13. Sepinuck, Stephen L. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Fall2000, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p341
Focuses on the provision of 'unfair discrimination' in the Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code in the United States. Use of the phrase in the expansion of the scope of the Bankruptcy Act of 1898; Intention to maintain equity among creditors; Application of test for the evaluation of assertions of...
- Almost All You Ever Wanted to Know About Carve Out*. Levin, Richard B. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p445
Provides information on the carve out concept of bankruptcy in the U.S. Association of carve out with cash collaterals and debtor possession financing agreements; Relation of the concept to section 506(c) of the Bankruptcy Code; Provisions of the Bankruptcy Code.