SAF-Holland secures financing until 2014
- Holland Hitch: Beyond the. Moore, Tom // Fleet Owner;Nov96, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p22
Profiles truck tractor fifth-wheel manufacturing company Holland Hitch. Product line; Pressures facing motor carriers; Enhancement of products; Importance of the fifth wheel in trucking.
- Kast retires from SAF-Holland. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;8/2/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 52, p24
The article announces that Glenn Kast, who was the member of Lodge 1745, has retired from his position as a welder at SAF-Holland Inc. in Warrenton.
- Holland Binkley Releases New UltraLite2 Brochure. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2000, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p82
Provides information on a brochure released by Holland Binkley which features the UltraLite2 mechanical slider-suspension system.
- Holland's LowLube Fifth Wheel. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p46
Announces the availability of the Holland 3500 Series model FW33 LowLube fifth wheel from Holland Hitch Company. Description on the LowLube technology; Its applications.
- Holland ProPar Axle & Brakes Specs Guide. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p42
Announces that a braked axle specifications guide for Holland Propar trailer axles and brakes is available from the Holland Binkley Axle Products Division. Information offered by the guide.
- Holland Hitch recalls fifth wheel. // Overdrive;Aug94, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p62
Reports on the voluntary recall of Fleetmaster fifth wheel assemblies by Holland Hitch. FW8 series vehicles from June 1993 to April 1994; Service centers; Contact information.
- More choices. // Fleet Owner;Sep98, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p44
Presents information on the AirLite Plus and DuraSystem Plus suspension systems for trucks offered, by Holland Binkley company. Details on the system; Features of the system.
- Holland Hitch signs agreement with Fruehauf. // Fleet Equipment;Mar97, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p18
Reports on Holland Hitch Co.'s agreement with Fruehauf Trailer Corp. for the purchase of the assets of its Delphos Axle Products division. Approval of sale transaction by the Bankruptcy Court.
- Now the Fifth Wheels Are Getting Smart. Marshall, Lawson // Fleet Equipment;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
Provides information on two locking system technologies that prevent accidents caused by the detachment of the trailer from the tractor. Electronic Lock Indicator System from Holland Hitch; Accident Control and Anti-Jacknife System from Safe Transportation Systems Inc.