ATA Truck Tonnage Index jumps 2.7% in November
- Slower rebound for rest of year. // Overdrive;Aug2010, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the low truck tonnage in the U.S. in May 2010.
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index drops in July. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that the advance seasonally adjusted (SA) For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index decreased 1.3 percent in July 2011, according to the American Trucking Association (ATA).
- Truck Tonnage in 2011 Saw Biggest Gains since 1998. // Material Handling Management Exclusive Insight;1/31/2012, p2
The article reports on the 5.9 percent increase in truck tonnage in 2011.
- Trucking Ends 2009 on a High Note. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);2/1/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p6
The article reveals that the 2009 proved to be positive for the trucking industry, ending its worst years since deregulation, with a rise of 2.1 % increase in its For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index in December 2009 on top of its November 2009 index rise of 2.6%.
- Untitled. // Traffic World;12/13/93, Vol. 236 Issue 11, p42
Presents statistical information on monthly truck tonnage in the United States as of September 1993. Comparison of data on a year-to-year basis; American Trucking Associations as source of data.
- Truck Tonnage Rolls Past Post-Holiday Blues. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);4/2/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on a report released by the American Trucking Associations For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index which revealed the increased trucking activity of truck drivers after the dropped truck tonnage in January 2012.
- Trucking activity slow in August. // Tire Business;10/13/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p19
Trucking activity in the U.S. slowed considerably in August, according to the latest figures from the American Trucking Associations (ATA), but the year-to-date tonnage-shipped index remained ahead of the 2002 pace. The seasonally adjusted Truck Tonnage Index of ATA fell 9.5 percent in August,...
- Truck Tonnage Shows Slight Upward Movement. // Logistics Today;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on 2007 development related to the seasonally adjusted tonnage in the U.S. transportation shipping industry. The adjusted tonnage moved up in February after a January decline. Major carriers are feeling the effects. The gain in the American Trucking Associations' (ATA)...
- Truck Tonnage Index declines in May. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p76
Reports on the decline of the American Trucking Association's (ATA) Truck Tonnage Index in May 2003. Comparison with results in May 2002; Remarks from the ATA chief economist.