Windows to the mind
- ST. LUKE'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH. // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Winter2003, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p288
Several photographs of stained glass windows installed at St. Luke's Episcopal Church are presented.
- lion rampant cross botonny fitchy. // Journal of Stained Glass;2010, Vol. 34, following p250
An image of a stained glass window featuring a lion rampant cross botonny fitchy design is presented.
- ABOUT THE COVER. // Stained Glass Quarterly;Spring90, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p54
The article evaluates the stained-glass-window article "About the Cover," by Alice Van Straalen, featured in the February 1990 issue of "Book of the Month Club News."
- SANTA FE WINDOWS. // Stained Glass Quarterly;Spring90, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p55
The article evaluates the stained-glass article "Santa Fe Windows," featured in the February-March 1990 issue of "American Craft."
- Peacocks window [Detail]. // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Summer2014, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p4
An image of a stained glass window is presented.
- REFLECTIONS ON OKLAHOMA'S STAINED GLASS WINDOWS. ALEXANDER, M. J. // Slice Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p32
The article reviews the architectural designs of the stained glass windows of several chapels in Oklahoma including Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee, Immaculate Conception Church in Pawhuska, and St. Paul's Epsicopal Cathedral in Oklahoma City.
- Stained Glass Mart: All Mart Ads Also Appear on www.stainedglass.org! // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Fall2011, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p184
The article presents classified ads related to stained glass.
- Reflections on the Stained Glass of the Parish Churches of the City of York. Gibson, Peter // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Winter2000, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p268
The article focuses on the stained glass of several parish churches in York, England. It talks about the stained glass in the east window, south aisle windows and north aisle windows of the Church of St. Michael-Le-Belfrey, which stands alongside York Minster on the site of a twelfth-century...
- Students Create Chapel Windows. Stebbing, Beatrice // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Summer96, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p106
The article describes the stained glass windows in Texas and Oklahoma. In Texas, the materials used for the windows included glass in reds and blues, ambers of Gothic windows, a clear glass, and enamel pigment for painting and firing detail. The theme was "Woman Ministering to Human Needs" with...