An Examination of the Responsibility Model in a New Zealand Secondary School Physical Education Program
- Social Preferences for Learning Among Adolescents in Secondary Physical Education. Ruiz, Luis Miguel; Graupera, Jose Luis; Moreno, Juan Antonio; Rico, Isabel // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jan2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p3
The purpose of the current study was to explore social interaction preferences for learning in Physical Education (PE) among Spanish secondary students. The sample consists of 6,654 students (3,500 girls and 3,154 boys, aged 12-17 years) from public and private urban and rural schools in two...
- ALTERIDAD COMO EJE PARA LA COMPRENSIï¿½N DE LOS ESTUDIANTES DE SECUNDARIA. UNA PERSPECTIVA QUE ABRE EL HORIZONTE EDUCATIVO. Silva, Freddy Gonz�lez; Saavedra, Denisse Rosales // Horizontes Educacionales;2009, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p25
This research shows two realities of the students of secondary. One of them has to do with his auto-concept and the other one with his intra-family relations. Inside this order of ideas, from both situations the relation is explained by the alterity. A survey was given with 50 items to 239...
- Bron's letter. // Dolly;Sep2006, Issue 431, p12
The author discusses some of her bad experiences during her high school years. She relates the difficulties that she had faced during the days when her school friends would turn against her. She categorizes the students at her school as the goths, the sportos, the nice girls, the populars, the...
- The Gratitude Experiment. FINDLEY, RYAN // Leadership for Student Activities;May2014, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p29
The article describes an activity program for secondary education which asks students to actively practice gratitude.
- UNA INVESTIGACIÃ“N NARRATIVA EN TORNO AL APRENDIZAJE DE LAS MASCULINIDADES EN LA ESCUELA. SANCHO, JUANA M.; HERNANDEZ, FERNANDO; HERRAIZ, FERNANDO; VIDIELLA, JUDIT // Revista Mexicana de InvestigaciÃ³n Educativa;2009, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p1155
This study explores the learning of different forms of masculinity by young people from fifteen to twenty years old. The evidence was obtained from in-depth interviews with eighteen young people who represented, from diverse sexual, cultural, family, and corporal situations, different ways of...
- Learning Gateways. // Insights on Law & Society;Spring2010, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p24
The article describes an activity program for secondary education which teaches students on the issue of child labor.
- School's In A High School Lesson on Taxes and Youth. Sweeney, Lorine // LawNow;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p23
The article presents an activity program for high school education which teaches students the concepts related to taxation and youth in Canada.
- All Our Yesterdays' Yearbooks. Drummond-Cherniwchan, Lori // School Library Monthly;Oct2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p20
The article describes an activity program for secondary education which asks students in the yearbook class to discover a change in the high school and the local community.
- Serving Learning. // NEA Today;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p14
The article notes the beginning of the U.S. National Learn & Serve Challenge Initiative in January 2010 and cites students at the Putnam City West High School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma who have been engaged in service learning since 2006-2007.