Tags: EDUCATIONAL programs
- around campus. // Community College Week;11/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p29
The article focuses on campus activities including the Wetlands Trail Clean-Up program at Lone Star College-Tomball in Texas undertaken by Phi Theta Kappa and the Eco Club, the on-campus, student-run Books and Beans ice cream and coffee bar set up by Business Department Lead Instructor Gregg...
- Kids buy toys with money they earn at school. // Curriculum Review;Dec90, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p23
Reports that second-grade students earn play money for good behavior and good work. How the children keep a record of their earnings; Purpose of the program.
- Public Notice. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);8/14/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
The article announces the career and technology education programs in Agriculture, Family and Consumers Sciences, and Computer and Business Education offered by Rule Independent School District in Rule, Texas.
- Haskell C.I.S.D. offers gifted education program. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/2/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the educational program conducted by the Haskell Consolidated Independent School District in Texas.
- Haskell C.I.S.D. offers gifted education program. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);1/10/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the initiation of an educational program by Haskell C.I.S.D in Texas for students with above average potential in academic and creative-productive thinking skills areas in grades K-12.
- DENIM & Diamonds. Slovak-Barton, Cindy // Free Press (Buda, TX);11/25/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 34, p1D
The article reports on the opening of the Hays Education Foundation's annual Denim and Diamonds Gala to give out teacher grants and student awards throughout the school year in the Hays County Independent School District (CISD) district on November 21, 2009.
- District raises tuition for daycare, preschool. Castile, Raymond // Wentzville Journal;1/11/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 2, pA5
The article reports on the tuition fee increases approved by the Francis Howell Board of Education in Weldon Spring, Missouri for the district's Vacation Station and pre-school programs in 2012-13.
- US Senate Youth Program Ready for 2010-2011. O'Gara, Frank // International Educator;Oct2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p26
The article provides information on the 49th Annual United States Senate Youth Program that will be held in Washington, D.C. from March 5 to 12, 2011.
- Fruitvale Fifth Graders take a stand against drugs. Ashley, Kathryn // Grand Saline Sun (TX);1/31/2008, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the special program titled "Together against Drugs" sponsored by the Grand Saline Masonic Lodge for the 5th grade students of the Hallie Randall Elementary in Fruitvale, Texas.
- Stewards Ground School. // Sports Car;Jun2011, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p13
The article offers information on the Club Racing Stewards Program which held an inaugural Ground School in Chantilly, Virginia on April 2-3, 2011.