Improving processes for blood factor products: From blood bank to hospital pharmacy
- Conn. hospital pilots `Healthy Life Style' plan. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p10
Reports that the `Healthy Life Style Program' was piloted by Hartford, Connecticut-based Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, with 60 cardiac patients. What will happen if the program is successful; Reference to the nutrition component of the program; Level of the commitment featured in...
- Citation/unbuilt. Fitzgerald, Joan // Modern Healthcare;10/31/94, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p49
Describes the design of the patient-care tower, partial replacement facility of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Type of facility; Project architect; General contractor; Scheduled completion; Size; Total cost; Cost per square foot.
- Project to screen childbearing women for HIV. // AHA News;1/9/95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the giving of a $80,000 grant for Hartford, Connecticut-based Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center's special project to screen women of childbearing age for the HIV virus. Beneficiaries of the fund.
- U.S. joint registry goes live. Khoshaba, Laura // AAOS Now;Feb2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the submission of data on arthroplasty patients by St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center, the American Joint Replacement Registry's first pilot site, in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Patients Notified after Paper Records Stolen. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;1/27/2014, p1
The article reports that Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut has notified several patients of a breach after their medical paper records were stolen from the car of physician Bindu Vanapalli, and mentions that the theft occurred on December 27, 2013.
- An urban hospital--and its community--adapts to changes. Lewis, Carolyn // AHA News;08/28/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p6
Interviews David D'Eramo, president and chief executive officer of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Information on the management system of Saint Francis Hospital; Community-related activities of the hospital; Affiliations with other hospitals.
- Conn. system grows. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;06/09/97, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p22
Reports on a merger between the Yale New Haven Health System in Connecticut, and the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Terms and conditions of the deal; Role of the board of directors and medical executive committee in the negotiation process.
- Revenue Cycle Strategist. Rosenberg, Steven; Mahoney, Robert F.; Cahn, Joshua D. // Revenue Cycle Strategist;Feb2010, p1
The article presents a case study on the design of the revenue cycle at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. The revenue cycle has been redesigned in response to the financial crisis and the harsh operating environment in the healthcare industry. The changes...
- Denied a promotion, woman wins her job back and $100,000... Connors, Cathy // New York Amsterdam News;1/27/96, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p6
Reports that Connecticut State Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities granted Marcia Mullings her job back and $100 000 in wages from the St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford. Reason for Mullings dismissal at the Hospital; Details on the ruling of the Commission.