- Dangers of Rogue Online Pharmacies Highlighted. // Chain Drug Review;8/29/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p34
The article reports on the move of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) in giving warning to the public concerning purchase of medicine through fake online pharmacies.
- Illicit Rx Web Sites Abound. // Chain Drug Review;1/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p35
The article reports on the review conducted by The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) for the Internet drug outlets found to be out of compliance with the pharmacy laws and practice standards in the U.S.
- NABP service verifies on-line pharmacy licensure. // Drug Topics;7/24/2006, Vol. 150 Issue 14, p8
The article reports that the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy has launched the Pharmacy Authenticated Licensure Service program. The program is intended to provide licensure authentication of pharmacists and on-line pharmacies to state boards and the public. It also offers a directory...
- NABP creates domain for online pharmacies. // Chain Drug Review;8/11/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p40
The article reports on the move by the National Association of Board of Pharmacy, a nonprofit organization, to conduct registration for the use of a health care software domain .pharmacy, which provides alternative solutions for identifying legitimate online drugstores and resources in the U.S.
- Applications for Rx Domain Names Weighed. // Chain Drug Review;4/27/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p231
The article reports on the applications for pharmacy domain names by dispensing pharmacies to the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
- Shopping at Online Drugstores. Pack, Thomas // Information Today;Jun2009, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p44
The article reviews several Web sites that offer verification programs of online pharmacies including www.nabp.net of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, www. LegitScript.com of LegitScript LLC and www.PharmacyChecker.com.
- Pharmacies are ready for the next natural disaster. Paul, Reid // Drug Topics;5/21/2007, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p40
The article discusses some initiatives to address natural disaster in the U.S. One of the initiative is the development of the In Case of Emergency Rx prescription databases. The California Board of Pharmacy has created a disaster preparation policy, while pharmacy chains such as Winn-Dixie...
- State-related actions on compounding pharmacy. Yap, Diana // NoDak Pharmacy;Feb2013, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p21
The article reports on various actions taken by states on compounding pharmacy in the wake of the 2012 multi-state deadly fungal meningitis outbreak. These actions include the recommendations of the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) for states, the National Association of...
- Community pharmacy accreditation begins to take shape. Egerváry, Alex // Pharmacy Today;Nov2011, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p49
The article focuses on the partnership announced by the American Public Health Association (APhA) with the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) to develop community pharmacies. It says that the collaboration of APhA and NABP will design, test, and implement a process using standards...