- News Brief. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/1/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 17, p1517
The article announces that Paul W. Abramowitz has received the Health-System Pharmacist of the Year award from the Iowa Pharmacy Association in June 2009 .
- ASHP names Abramowitz EVP and CEO-designate. Feigenbaum, Bob; Abramowitz, Paul // Drug Topics;Jun2011, Vol. 155 Issue 6, p21
The article announces the appointment of Paul W. Abramowitz as executive vice president of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
- Appointments. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;8/1/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 15, p1534
The article presents news briefs related to the appointment of medical practitioners in various organizations in the United States. It is reported that Paul W. Abramowitz was appointed to serve a third two-year term on the Iowa Board of Pharmacy Examiners. Abramowitz is director of the...
- Center turns multimedia inspiration into reality. // T H E Journal;Aug93, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p49
Features the Second Look Computing Center, a centralized campus facility at University of Iowa's Weeg Computing Center. Provision of hardware, software and human expertise needed by the campus to master computer-based multimedia productions; Acquisition of a CD-ROM mastering station to create...
- Once `on the block,' Iowa SLIS gets `heartening' endorsement. Alexander, T. // American Libraries;Sep92, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the message, from School of Library and Information Science director Carl Orgren, that library education is alive and well at the University of Iowa. How the Iowa Board of Regents voted to maintain the school; How the decision ended a year-long program review; How they won the case...
- IOWA University Invites Applications for 'INDIA Winterim'. // India -- West;10/8/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 46, pB7
The article reports that the University of Iowa invites interested students to submit applications for its three-week winter study program, "India Winterim," in Iowa City, Iowa.
- Eastern Iowa Institutions of Higher Education. // Corridor Business Journal;11/10/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p8
A chart is presented that lists higher education institutions in Easter Iowa including University of Iowa, Kirkwood Community College and University of Northern Iowa.
- Actions of the ASHP Board of Directors--Meeting of January 15--16, 2009. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;4/15/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 8, pe9
Information about the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists' (ASHP) board of directors of meeting on January 15-16, 2009 in Bethesda, Maryland is presented. Members of the board who were present include Kevin J. Colgan, Lynnae M. Mahaney and Paul W. Abramowitz. A summary of a mail ballot...
- Public hospital's marketing plan touches off big debate in Iowa. Weinstock, Matthew P. // AHA News;10/27/97, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p6
Focuses on the debates held concerning the marketing plans of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Impact of the marketing plans on the funding of public hospitals.