Pharmacies' noncompliance with 2009 Joint Commission hospital accreditation requirements
- Supporting MCRN research through improving clinical trial delivery by hospital pharmacies. C Norton // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Apr2011, Vol. 96 Issue 4, pe1
OBJECTIVES: (1) To scope pharmacy clinical trial services in Birmingham and Black Country and the West Midlands. (2) To devise a strategy to deliver services with best use of resources. Topical Research Networks have been set up to increase quality research in NHS. Medicines for Children...
- Involving patients in clinical trial design. Steimes, Philippe // Applied Clinical Trials;Sep2000, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p94
Focuses on the importance of patient involvement in the construction of clinical trial design in France. Role of investigators and sponsors in trial designs; Impact of patient participation on the improvement of clinical trial conditions; Protection of subject rights in the ethical approval of...
- Paper vs. Electronic Diaries. Hufford, Michael R.; Stone, Arthur A.; Shiffman, Saul; Schwartz, Joseph E.; Broderick, Joan E. // Applied Clinical Trials;Aug2002, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p38
Evaluates patient compliance with paper and electronic diaries in clinical trials. Falsification of paper diary cards; Subjects' evaluations of paper and electronic diaries; Patterns of compliance.
- Test Subjects Foil Some Clinical Trials. // Journal of Dental Hygiene;Winter2001, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p9
Reports problem concerning the failure of subjects to adhere to a prescribed medication protocol in clinical trials. Observations of a poor patient compliance in clinical trials and practice; Reasons behind the failure of subjects to take the medications prescribed; Importance of patient...
- Evaluation of a training and communication-network nephrology program for community pharmacists. Michelle Normandeau; Diane Lamarre; Anne Lord; Djamal Berbiche; Louise Corneille; Louis Prudâhomme // Pharmacy World & Science;Dec2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p924
AbstractÃ‚Â Ã‚Â Objectives To assess the feasibility and impact of implementing ProFiL program to optimize community-pharmacist management of drug-related problems among chronic kidney disease patients followed in a predialysis clinic. The program comprises a training workshop,...
- Supporting MCRN research through improving clinical trial delivery by hospital pharmacies. Norton, C.; Sinclair, A.; Marriott, J. F. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Apr2011, Vol. 96 Issue 4, pe1
Objectives (1) To scope pharmacy clinical trial services in Birmingham and Black Country and the West Midlands. (2) To devise a strategy to deliver services with best use of resources. Topical Research Networks have been set up to increase quality research in NHS. Medicines for Children Research...
- 328 Patients' adherence to and perception of medication in a randomised trial, experiences from COMET. // European Journal of Heart Failure. Supplements;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p76
An abstract of the article "Patients' Adherence to and Perception of Medication in a Randomised Trial, Experiences From COMET," by I. Ekman and colleagues is presented.
- Meta-analysis of trials of interventions to improve medication adherence. Peterson, Andrew M.; Takiya, Liza; Finley, Rebecca // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;4/1/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p657
Examines the effects of tools and methods designed to enhance medication adherence that have been evaluated in randomized controlled trials. Meta-analysis of interventions; Behavioral interventions; Educational interventions.
- Hasta Takip Sistemi'nin Osteoporozlu HastalarÄ±n Tedavi Uyumu ile YaÅŸam Kalitesi Ãœzerine Etkisinin AraÅŸtÄ±rÄ±lmasÄ±. Madenci, Ercan; İbas, Erhan; Koca, İrfan; Altındağ, Özlem // Turkish Journal of Osteoporosis / Turk Osteoporoz Dergisi;Aug2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p46
Objective: Osteoporosis is a chronic disease that can take a long time to treat and is an important public health issue since it increases the risk of fractures and it has negative effects on quality of life with its social, psychological, economic and physical dimensions. It was aimed to...