Potential interaction between MonaVie Active and Warfarin
- What You Need To Know To Prescribe Warfarin Safely. Bushwick, Bruce M. // Cortlandt Forum;4/25/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p21
Discusses issues related to warfarin prescription. Therapeutic strategy that should be employed when prescribing warfarin; Measurement of anticoagulation intensity; Types of patients prone to bleeding and are at greater risk during warfarin treatment. INSETS: Are You Overlooking DVT?;Off-Label...
- Focus on anticoagulants: Warfarin's new indication for cardiovascular disease and enoxaparin's... Chow, Moses S.S. // Formulary;Nov95, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p657
Discusses anticoagulants, Warfarin and Enoxaparin's indication for cardiovascular disease and knee replacement surgery, respectively. Effects on Warfarin and its derivatives on mortality and reinfarction; Effectiveness of Enoxaparin versus placebo. INSETS: Warfarin's role in post-MI...
- Best practice when prescribing warfarin. Morris, Dr David // GP: General Practitioner;11/11/2002, p73
Presents advice on when and how to prescribe the anticoagulant warfarin. Diseases treated by warfarin; Period within which warfarin reach full effect; Precautions to be taken care of before prescribing warfarin.
- Outpatients with high INRs while on anticoagulation are at risk for major bleeds. // Geriatrics;Sep2000, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p96
Presents an abstract of the study `Prospective Study of the Outcomes of Ambulatory Patients With Excessive Warfarin Anticoagulation,' by E.M. Hylek, Y. Chang, S.J. Skates, R.A. Hughes and D.E. Singer, which appeared in the June 2000 issue of the `Archives of Internal Medicine.'
- Warfarin-antibiotic interactions may increase the risk of internal bleeding. Sibal, Meg // Filipino Reporter;6/29/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p25
The article discusses the increased risk of internal bleeding associated with interactions between the anticoagulant warfarin and antibiotics.
- ARISTOTLE: apixaban vs warfarin and renal function. // Cardiologia Croatica;2012, Vol. 7 Issue 9/10, Special section p1
The article focuses on the study "ARISTOTLE: apixaban vs warfarin and renal function."
- Should warfarin be discontinued before a dental extraction? A decision-tree analysis. // British Dental Journal;2/26/2011, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p163
Balancing true and perceived risks.
- warfarin potassium. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2485
A definition of the term "warfarin potassium," which refers to an anticoagulant drug, is presented.
- warfarin sodium. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2486
A definition of the term "warfarin sodium," which refers to an anticoagulant drug, is presented.