- Norman R. Farnsworth: Renowned Medicinal Plant Researcher Dies at 81. Israelsen, Loren; Balick, Michael T.; Tempesta, Michael; Brevoort, Peggy; Kinghorn, A. Douglas; Lewis, Walter; Fletcher, Edward; Pauli, Guido; Foster, Steven // HerbalGram;Nov2011-Jan2012, Issue 92, p58
The article presents an obituary for former renowned medicinal plant researcher Norman R. Farnsworth.
- PEOPLE. // National Catholic Reporter;5/11/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 15, p4
The article presents obituaries and awards related to Catholics, including the 2012 Distinguished Service to Rural Life Award to Holy Cross Brother David Andrews, the death of Father Everett Hemann, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom to be given to Jan Karski, the late Catholic professor.
- ARTWORLD. // Art in America;Jul2003, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p112
Presents news and developments relevant to art compiled as of July 2003. Awards and grants; Obituaries; Museum expansions; Artists.
- IPNA NEWSLETTER. // Pediatric Nephrology;1998, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p700
Highlights developments in pediatric nephrology compiled as of August 1998. Death of Doctor Antonio Torrado da Silva; Awards received by Joe Strauss during the 25th annual Pediatric Nephrology meeting in Miami on February 1998; Presentation of the Blarney Stone award to Leslie Reese during the...
- Irihapeti Ramsden. Ellison-Loschmann, Lis // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/23/2003, Vol. 327 Issue 7412, p453
Offers an obituary for Irihapeti Merenia Ramsden, who is perhaps best known in Aotearoa, New Zealand and internationally for the development of cultural safety--an educational framework for the analysis of power relationships between health professionals and those they serve. Irihapeti--who...
- OBITUARY. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/9/90, Vol. 300 Issue 6738, p1520
Presents obituaries for several medical specialists in Europe.
- Mr C. R. Chandler. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;8/16/2003, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p219
Presents obituaries of several individuals connected to veterinary medicine in Great Britain. Colin Rex Chandler; John Alan Armstrong; John Poole; John Sydney Robinson.
- OBITUARY. W.B.C.; J.B.A.; J.W.W.; D.W.S.; A.E.S.; A.P.B.W.; J.F.N.; L.M.R.; T.J.H.; P.N.; W.M.C. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/5/90, Vol. 300 Issue 6733, p1192
Presents several obituaries for physicians in Great Britain.
- OBITUARY. J.F.N.; E.R.; D.S.; T.W.S.; C.F.H.V.; J.J.; W.J.A.; C.B.; K.C.; A.M.S.; G.C.T.; P.A.T.W. // British Medical Journal;3/22/1980, Vol. 280 Issue 6217, p873
Presents several obituaries for consultant surgeons related to medicine practice in Great Britain.