Cats purr on Sydney Harbour commuter ferry run
- Low Emission Diesel Fuel Tested. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Nov99, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p34
Reports that Lubrizol Corp. and Caterpillar Inc. are developing a low-emission diesel fuel for use in commercial service diesel engines. Content of PuriNO... fuel.
- Lubrizol developing low emission fuel. // Modern Power Systems;10/01/99, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p44
Reports that Lubrizol Corp. and Caterpillar Inc. are developing a low-emission diesel fuel. Plan to sell the fuel under the name PuriNOx Performance Systems; Composition of the fuel; Markets in which the fuel will be offered.
- Caterpillar. // Fleet Owner;Feb2006, Vol. 101 Issue 2, Following p112
The article focuses on the concern of Caterpillar Inc. regarding the availability of ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel for testing. According to Greg Gauger, director of On-Highway Power Systems for Caterpillar, as far as out testing program is concerned, fuel availability is no longer a problem. The...
- ENERGY POWER REPORTS ON MULTI-WELL DRILL PROGRAM. // Worldwide Energy;Feb2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the preliminary results of the multi-well drilling program of Energy Power Systems Ltd. Details on the commencement of the drilling and exploration program of Energy Power Systems; Discussion on the drilling and exploration programs of Energy Power Systems in several locations.
- New Caterpillar engine. // Ausmarine;Jan2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p37
The article evaluates the Cat C18 ACERT marine engine by Caterpillar Energy Power Systems.
- Caterpillar. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p51
The article reports that Energy Power systems Australia (EPSA), the exclusive suppliers of Caterpillar engines in Australia have received Ausmarine's Best Marine Engine Supplier award for 2012.
- Energy industries will supply CNG equipment to Australia. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov95, Vol. 222 Issue 11, p14
Reports on an agreement between Texas-based Energy Systems and Melbourne, Victoria-based Energy Power Systems Australia to provide natural gas compression equipment to the Australian gas industry.
- America's moral landscape in the fiction of Richard Ford. Schroth, R.A. // Christian Century;3/1/89, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p227
Analysis of the fiction of author Richard Ford. America's search for integrity as seen in `The Sportswriter.' `The Ultimate Good Luck;' `Rock Springs.'
- Transient writer Richard Ford lets his muse roam free in Wildlife. Green, M. // People;7/9/90, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p71
Profiles writer Richard Ford, 46, whose fourth novel, `Wildlife,' is again drawing mixed reviews. Ford and his wife Kristina, 44, have lived in 12 places in 22 years, and Ford's strongest theme seems to be transience. Background; Career; Personal life; Fans and critics.