Australian grain ports launch online auction system for capacity allocation
- Worldwide. // Railway Age;May2011, Vol. 212 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on a contract won by MotivePower, a subsidiary of Wabtec Corp., from CBH Group. for 22 new freight locomotives.
- Expert View. // Training & Development in Australia;Feb2010, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p038
The author reiterates the commitment of CBH Group to learning and development despite the impact of financial crisis. The key areas where CBH focused on to ensure that the company has the proper capabilities in place when the economy recovers are discussed. They include succession planning...
- AUSTRALIA GRAINS. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: Australian Grains;1/20/2016, Issue 4084, p1
An industry report of the grain industry in Australia is presented from publisher Acquisdata Pty. Ltd., with topics including the entry of a Chinese conglomerate into the local market, the shift away from growing the best crop to the most profitable crop, and the financial performance of CBH Group.
- CBH GROUP. // Acquisdata Company SnapShot: CBH;1/21/2016, Issue 584, preceding p1
The article offers profile of Australian grain exporter CBH as of January 21, 2016, along with views of CBH Group Chairman Wally Newman on investments of the company on new growth opportunities and its competitors such as Agman and CSBP Ltd.
- Grain challenges. // Railway Gazette International;Nov2015, Vol. 171 Issue 11, p38
The article reports on Brookfield Rail's negotiation with CBH Group, a grain grower cooperative in Western Australia, over freight rail issues. Topics discussed include Brookfield Rail's management of the state-owned freight rail network, its aim to create a new integrated supply chain, and...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Railway Gazette International;Jun2015, Vol. 171 Issue 6, p7
This section offers news briefs on the global railway industry. An interim agreement has been signed by Western Australia infrastructure manager Brookfield Rail and Co-operative Bulk Handling Group to ensure continuity of rail access for grain growers. Russian Railways, an operator of freight...
- Untitled. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Mar1994, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p8
Reports on auctions of antiques and collectibles as of March 1994. Sale of a Tiffany Studios favrile glass daffodil lamp at Julia's Lamp, Glass and Arts & Crafts auction; Sale of a copy of the book `Last of the Great Scouts: Life Story of Col. W.F. Cody' at an American West Archives auction;...
- From the gavel. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p36
Reports on the auctions of various collectibles. Cobb's August 7, 1994 doll auction in Columbus, Ohio; Summer Estates Sale at the Goldberg Auction Galleries in New Orleans, La.; James D. Julia's annual two-day sale at Samoset Resort in Rockport, Me.; Morton M. Goldberg Antique Auction Galleries...
- First major post-renovation auction held at Jackson's. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Jan1996, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p20
Reports that the first major auction at the Jackson's Auctioneers and Appraisers' gallery was in held in Cedar Falls, Iowa on October 12, 1995. First lot offered; Highlight of the jewelry; Contact number for information.