Yacht builder Hart Marine to build two new pilot boats for Port Phillip
- 'RANGER.'. // Ausmarine;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p29
The article provides information on Ranger, the self-righting pilot boat launched by Port Phillip Sea Pilots.
- Two new pilot boats delivered by Hart Marine to Port Phillip Sea Pilots. // Ausmarine;Feb2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the delivery by Melbourne, Victoria-based Hart Marine of two new Pantocarene-designed pilot boats to Port Phillip Sea Pilots as of February 2011.
- 'Wyuna III.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p20
The article features the Wyuna III pilot boat owned by Port Phillip Sea Pilots. Built by Chivers Marine, this vessel has a top speed of 30 knots. It features two Mikado propellers and two Cummins QSK 19 engines. It is designed to withstand turbulent, local sea conditions. The boat's...
- Hart Marine. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p34
The article features the boat building company Hart Marine based in Victoria. It offers a background of the company founded by Mal Hart and its foray into building pilot boats. It also discusses the commission from Port Phillip Sea Pilots (PPSP) in Victoria that led to the ORC Pilot Boat family...
- HART MARINE. // Ausmarine;Jan2016, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p29
The article talks about Corsair, an ORC pilot boat from the Port Phillip Sea Pilots (PPSP) addition by Hart Marine which was awarded the Best medium pilot boat at the Ausmarine 2015.
- New pilot boat designed for high performance. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec97, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p30
Features Harwich Haven, Great Britain Authority's St. Nicholas Pilot boats for seakeeping. Engine; Speed; Projected life span.
- Nanaimo Port Authority gets new pilot/patrol vessel. // Pacific Yachting;Mar2012, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p16
The article reports that Nanaimo Port Authority in British Columbia chose Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd. in Campbell River to design and built their EagleCraft 39-foot pilot/patrol boat.
- Spanish port gets new pilot boat. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jul2001, p5
Presents information on Amosucas, a Halmatic pilot boat delivered to the Asturian port of Gijon, Spain in 2001. Boat engines; Features of the boat.
- New generation of pilot boats on show. Baird, Neil // Ausmarine;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the focus of the issue on development of new generation of pilot boats that assist and handle cargo ships around the coasts of Australia and New Zealand.