The roles of situational factors, attributions, and guilt in the well-being of women who have experienced sexual coercion
- Determinants of gonorrhoea infection among STD clinic attenders in Trinidadï¿½II: Sexual behavioural factors. Castor, D.; Jolly, P. E.; Furlonge, C.; Rao, A.; Brown, A.; Camara, B.; Weiss, H.; Prabhakar, P. // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p46
Sexual behavioural factors associated with gonococcal infection among 991 STD clinic attenders in Trinidad, West Indies (WI) were determined by univariate and stepwise multiple logistic regression analysis. Casual sex (odds ratios [OR] 1.6) was the only predictor of gonorrhoea. Among males,...
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Risky Sexual Behavior and Abortion. Medoff, Marshall H. // Journal of Social Sciences (15493652);2012, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p223
Problem statement: incidence of abortion in the United States has steadily declined since 1990. The question is why? Approach: This study, using multiple linear regression, examines whether women's unprotected sexual activity is deterred by the risk of contracting AIDS as reflected in decreased...
- High risk sexual behaviors are associated with sexual violence among a cohort of women in Durban, South Africa. Gaffoor, Zakir; Wand, Handan; Daniels, Brodie; Ramjee, Gita // BMC Research Notes;2013, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Background Studies show Gender Based Violence (GBV) to be significantly associated with risky sexual behaviour. In South Africa the incidence of GBV is reportedly high, and there is a strong argument for GBV to be a driver of HIV infection rates. This study describes the prevalence of Forced Sex...
- red hot sex. // Redbook;Jun2001, Vol. 196 Issue 6, p70
Presents lovemaking tips for women.
- Sex Tricks for Experienced Girls Only. Kemp, Kristen // Cosmopolitan;Sep99, Vol. 227 Issue 3, p176
Provides techniques for women on how to arouse a lover for sexual intercourse. INSET: `My Passion Professor'.
- Childhood precursors of age at first intercourse for females. Udry, J. Richard; Kovenock, Judith // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Jun1995, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p329
Studies the age at first intercourse for a sample of adult white women using variables measured during childhood. Measurement of childhood predictors at birth and ages 5-11; Median age at first intercourse; Variance in age at first intercourse predicted by early family predictors, early...
- The other side of the bed. Weiss, Amanda; Palese, Sheryl // Men's Health;Jun98, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p140
Focuses on a woman's sexual experience. Ways to put a woman in the mood for sex; Sexual arousal of women; Physiological reactions during sex; Information on a woman's orgasm.
- Correlates of first intercourse among women in Jamaica. Wyatt, Gail; Durvasula, Ramani S. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Apr1999, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p139
Presents a study examining the retrospective reports of factors anticipated to impact first intercourse in a sample of Jamaican women. Understanding of the relationship between sexual risk, knowledge, economic and demographic correlates of the first intercourse; Likelihood of an unstable family...
- Cosmo plays sex translator. Jeffries, Noah // Cosmopolitan;Jul98, Vol. 225 Issue 1, p112
Outlines some common things that women say or do not say in bed and how men intrepret them. Saying nothing; Touching her breasts. INSET: Sex signals: Give him a clue.