A phenomenological study of women in same-sex relationships who were previously married to men
- Making positive changes--together. // Glamour;Nov93, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p152
Shares experiences of couples who decided to make some life changes together. Saving money; Going back to school; Socializing by joining a book group; Redirecting energy spent complaining about jobs by brainstorming and helping each other in preparing resumes.
- Want a woman to want you? Give her the OK to reject you. Cohen, Harlan // Athens News;10/27/2014, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to relationship issues including how to convey one's emotion of love in a friendship and how should a male find a male lover.
- guys: love stories. // Cosmo Girl;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p135
The article presents several love stories related by young women, including one about lesbian students in a relationship and another on having a crush on her friend.
- Aftermath of An Experience. Brand, Carole M. // ONE;Feb62, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p15
This article relates a homosexual love story wherein a girl turned down a love proposal from a guy because she is in love with another girl. Details of her interaction with the guy; Proposal of a platonic friendship from the girl to the guy; Feelings of the guy with regards to being turned down.
- Til 2006 do us part. Garro, Julia // Xtra (Toronto);5/12/2005, Issue 536, p26
Provides an insight into the issue of permanency in relationships, including those among same-sex couples. Reason behind the breakup of long-term relationships; Views on the idea that a relationship will last forever; Distinction that warrants the institutionalization of marriage; Argument for...
- A good dicking. Garrison, Lorianne // Xtra West (Vancouver);9/11/2008, Issue 393, p21
The author reflects on the idea of having a heterosexual relationship as a homosexual. She discusses the situation of her friends who have heterosexual tendencies and have never had any sexual relations with the opposite sex. The author suggests that heterosexual relationship or homosexual...
- EASY COME, EASY GO. // Ralph;Dec2004, p138
Presents an article about sexual relationship. Views of men on women having sexual relationship with more than one person at a time; Experience in having a sexual relationship with another woman.
- guys: love stories. // Cosmo Girl;Aug2006, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p108
The article presents several stories concerning boy-girl relationship. One of the stories is about a boy who shouted out his feelings for a girl in the middle of a mall. A girl narrated how her relationship with her boyfriend started. Another girl narrated her experience of being involved in a...
- LOVE'S LOOPY LOGIC. Perina, Kaja // Psychology Today;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p68
The article presents various psychological issues of mating and interpersonal relationship. Mating intelligence is as oxymoronic as the term suggests. Male and female mating intelligence part ways when it comes to the sex's competing procreative goals. Men have a notoriously elastic take on...