- MERINO WOOL LEADS THE WAY IN PREMIUM BASE LAYERS AND INSULATION. // SGB;Dec2006, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p25
The article discusses the increasing popularity of Merino wool in the winter sports apparel industry. The fabric offers warmth and moisture-management properties along with being naturally anti-microbial. In addition, it is an environmentally friendly fabric. Comments are included from...
- The Guide. Terrell, Kenneth // U.S. News & World Report;1/26/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p57
Presents a guide to companies using the Merino wool in products. Arc'teryx; Ibex; Smartwool; Spot Brand; Woolistic; Examples of some product; Web sites to check out.
- RUNNING APPAREL A RUNAWAY SUCCESS. Bouchard, Nancy Prichard // SGB;2015 Pre-Show Issue, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p24
The article looks on the running apparel trends in the U.S. as of April 2015. Topics include comments from Christian Castellani of lifestyle clothing company Prana on the color trends for running apparel, the Houdini hoodies from men's outdoor hoodies company Icebreaker Pure Merino GmbH, and the...
- The HOT LIST. // Skiing;Dec2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p43
Presents several sporting gears and products for skiers. Features of the Life-Link ABS pack; Information on wool clothings from Ibex; Description of Kaenon's sunglasses.
- Ibex's Natural Selection. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;10/31/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p32
This article focuses on the decision of Woodstock, Vermont-based outdoors apparel company Ibex to sell clothing products made from wool, instead of synthetic fibers, as of October 31, 2005. While the company's competitors are successfully selling synthetic Polarfleece-type products to the...
- ICEBREAKER LAUNCHES ECO-FRIENDLY TOUCHLAB. // New Zealand Apparel;Nov2014, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the launch of the newest retail TouchLab by merino outdoor apparel company Icebreaker in Ponsonby, Auckland in New Zealand, that reflects the eco-friendly design standards and commitment of Icebreaker in the creation of sustainable work environments.
- Acquisition of Distributor Continues Icebreaker's European Growth. // Apparel Magazine;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p8
The article reports that Icebreaker, a technical outdoor apparel brand, has acquired its distributor in Germany, Sweden and Norway from Bradshaw Taylor Ltd. Maximilian Hofbauer was named general manager of the new Icebreaker Pure Merino GmbH. The new company will be based in Starnberg, Germany...
- More Function in the Fashion. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on the offerings of several U.S. outdoor apparel retailers for autumn of 2004. Views of John Fernsell, president of Ibex, on using natural fibers in outdoor apparel; Description of the outdoor apparel from Hot Chillys; Features of the outwear offerings from Woolrich Inc.
- Top Gym Apparel. ELLISON, JULIE // Climbing;Feb/Mar2016, Issue 342, p42
The article evaluates several gym clothes and apparels including the Sweetwater Fleece Hoodie from Stio Women, the Ibex Shak Hoodoo Hoody, and the Patagonia Capilene Daily Tee.