One million tiny plays about work
- Big Mouth. // Scholastic Choices;Oct2004, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p30
Presents advice for a person who talks too much.
- Tips About Talking. Roberts, Alan // Scholastic Choices;Feb/Mar2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p30
The article offers tips on how to get involved in conversations with people in a social gathering.
- THE ART OF CONVERSATION. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, April 15, 1914;1/1/1914, p23
The article presents a conversation between the author and a certain lady named Ethel on the weather condition in Glasgow, Germany and Southern England. The conversation reveals that Glasgow had a better climate than Southern England but living in there could not be healthy. It also cites the...
- The day I kept my mouth shut. Clark, Mary Roberts // Today's Christian Woman;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p68
Relates three incidences in the author's life which reflects the advantages of keeping one's mouth shut. Realization that God does not need talk to do his work; Better relationship with father and husband.
- Couple Talk. Chessher, Melissa // Working Mother;Jun2000, p98
Recommends a technique for couples who want to have private conversations and ease tension from taking care of children. Conversation atmosphere; Topics to avoid during the conversation; Roles of speakers and listeners.
- Build rapport with pauses. // Communication Briefings;Mar2014, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p4
The article offers suggestions on how to effectively build rapport in a face-to-face conversation.
- The Perfect Squelch. Scott, Hugh // Saturday Evening Post;8/28/1948, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p57
The article presents an anecdote about a conversation between a woman and a girl concerning the latter's ambition.
- Four Ways to Disagree in a Civilized Manner. Shepherd, Margaret // O, The Oprah Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p299
The article presents ways to disagree in a civilized manner.
- Members battle weather. // Credit Management;Nov2013, p46
The article discusses the first meeting of the West of Scotland Branch held on October 3, 2013 in Glasgow, Scotland which talks about how to have great conversations.