Reward in 2010: the top 10 issues
- The week ahead. // Hungary A.M.;11/11/2013, p1
A list of significant events for the week of November 11, 2012 is presented including the Hungary Consumer Price Index (CPI), the Germany CPI and the unemployment rate in Great Britain.
- News in numbers. // British Baker;1/27/2012, p13
The article offers news briefs of Great Britain on topics including the rise in unemployment by 8.4 percent, 4.2 percent fall in the consumer price index, and suggestions from six million members related to a potential site for new food stores for Co-operative Group Ltd.
- Earnings growth slightly stronger in services-producing industries. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/5/2002, p4
Reports on the average weekly earnings for all employees in Canada in April 2002. Increase in the consumer price index; Earnings growth in both health and social services.
- Private sector pay growth still trailing inflation. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/6/2012, p6
The article reports that VocaLink's Take Home Pay Index in Great Britain has been lower than consumer price index inflation since July 2012.
- How big a raise can you expect? // Glamour;Jan96, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p69
Presents a chart comparing the average salary increase and the consumer price indexes in the United States.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;1/27/2011, p6
This section offers news briefs related to people management in Great Britain. Remploy has decided to offer a voluntary redundancy programme to its factory workers. Unemployment rate has increased by a further 49,000 to 2.5 million for the period ending November 2010 according to figures from...
- Global Spotlight on Colombia. COTTELL, COLIN // Recruiter;Jun2014, p17
The article evaluates the situation of the job market in Colombia as of June 2014. It notes that because of its booming oil and gas sector, Colombia's real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown annually 4% in each of the past three years, yet the overall unemployment rate still stands at 9.2%....
- INDICATOR. // People Management;3/22/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p102
The article presents information on economic indicators and human resource-related data in Great Britain. According to the British National Statistics, consumer price index is at 2.7% while retail price index is at 4.2%. In the three months to January 2007, unemployment rate was at 5.5%. A study...
- UPDATES. // Economic & Labour Market Review;May2009, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p5
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in Great Britain, including the rate of profitability of British companies in the fourth quarter of 2008, the rate of decline in consumer price index (CPI) in January 2009 and the increase in unemployment rate.