Cross, Cautious, and Confused: What Have Consumers Learned?
- Recovering from bursting the dot-com bubble. Kimney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;3/26/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p29
Focuses on the behavior of local investors on the performance of the stock market in the U.S. as of March 2004. Optimism of investors on the market for a period after the failure of the dot.com industries; Comparison of the economic trends in 2000 and 2004; Fundamental financial planning...
- H&R Block Plans to Add Offices, Expand Offerings. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;5/26/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 101, p19
Mark Ernst, H & R Block's chairman, president, and chief executive, told investors at a Goldman, Sachs & Co. conference May 12 in New York that his company, which currently has 9,951 U.S. offices excluding franchise offices, plans to increase that total by 50%. H & R Block is best known for its...
- PFP BRIEFS. // Accounting Today;1/26/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p18
Presents news briefs on personal financial planning in the U.S. as of January 26, 2004. Decision of JPMorgan Chase to sign an agreement to become the preferred provider of small business banking services for CPA2Biz Inc.; Result of a survey conducted by Chase Personal Financial Services...
- Check hotline for rank changes. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/14/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p1
The article provides tips for investors to gain updated access on the performance of the financial market in the U.S.
- Adviser demand in Hong Kong. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;7/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p7
The article presents a study, conducted by Datamonitor, which revealed that financial planning will be among the services and products the Hong Kong high-net-worth investors (HNWs) will most demand in 2010.
- Use facts, not feelings Stocks to choose investments. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p27A
The article focuses on the need for investors to be practical and careful while investing.
- Temporary declines don't equal losses unless you choose to sell. Decker, Tim // Central Penn Business Journal;6/27/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p11
The article offers suggestions for investors including focusing on long-term results, investing in institutional asset class funds, and careful financial planning.
- New SMSFs unaware of risk. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;12/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on the unawareness of most of new self-managed super fund (SMSF) investors of the risk on their exposure to as well as complexities in managing their fund in Australia.
- Australia: Growing demand for financial planning advice. // Asia Insurance Review;Nov2010, p14
The article focuses on the result of a survey conducted by research house Investment Trends, which reveals the increasing demand of investors on self managed superannuation funds (SMSF) for financial planning advices in Australia.