How Much Do I Need to Retire?
- Study finds confidence exceeds nest egg amounts. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;Jul2000, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p43
Reports on the 10th annual Retirement Confidence Survey. Comments from Joel Rich, senior vice president and corporate retirement practice leader at Segal Corporation; Groups behind the survey; Findings on the contention of employees on saving for their retirement.
- U.S. workers not saving enough for retirement, study finds. // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/29/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, pS7
Reports on Merrill Lynch's 1996 Retirement and Financial Planning Survey which reveals that American workers are not saving enough for retirement. Respondents' recognition of the need to gain control of financial destiny; Insufficiency of efforts to realize the goal; Call for a concerted effort...
- Money and You: The time is now to start preparing for retirement. Pomerantz, Carrie // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/7/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p1D
The article reports on the findings of the 18th annual Retirement Confidence Survey conducted by the Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI).
- Keep on Working, Pops! Dolliver, Mark // MediaWeek;5/3/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p39
The article discusses surveys focusing on the expectations of Americans regarding when they will retire and on the management of retirement funds.
- Going to dentist, working out, or prepping for future? // Journal of Business (10756124);3/14/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 6, pB9
The article discusses the findings of the survey by the company the PNC Financial Services Group Inc. as per which the Americans that plan actively for the retirement are more likely to exercise regularly or visit a doctor in 2013.
- Surveys compare retirement planning strategies. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/4/96, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p24
Looks at the results of surveys sponsored by the American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters and Chartered Financial Consultants on retirement planning options selected by Americans. Details of survey; How to select the right retirement plan.
- Save now and live large later. Cleveland, Debra // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/1/2015, p25
The article focuses on a survey conducted by website YourLifeChoices in which majority respondents stated that their savings are not sufficient for their life after retirement.
- Pom pension plodders. // Super Review;Aug2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p24
The article reports on the survey conducted in Great Britain related to the retirement planning of the British people.
- Global Worry: Investors Fret About Retirement Finances. Stephani, Justin // Financial Planning;Sep2012, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p20
The article reports that a survey by Accenture of more than 8,000 people from 15 different countries found that only 16 percent feel confident that their retirement savings will be enough to meet their needs.