- THE EAGLE SCOUT. MORTON, BROOKE // Sport Diver;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p21
The article features Diver Alex Lupi. He became a certified diver at age 13. His most memorable underwater moment is when he spotted a goliath grouper in Florida. According to Lupi, his dream dive location is the Great Barrier Reef. Aside from diving, Lupi also surfs, kiteboards and wakeboards....
- Fly High! // Current Health 1;Apr/May2009, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p2
The article describes kite-boarding and kite-surfing.
- SEA LIFE. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/26/2007, Issue 2790, p60
The article offers information on various activities available to tourists in the Caribbean Area. The author emphasizes that the sea in the area offers an excellent choice of reef and wreck diving because of the abundance of marine life and caves to explore. Kitesurfing is also being offered at...
- Neilson heads for the Med. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/24/2006, Issue 1813, p64
The article reports that Neilson Active is looking to expand further in the western Mediterranean after seeing strong sales for its first year-round Active centre in the Red Sea and its summer-only beach club on the Greek island of Lemnos. The Active centre in Dahab on Egypt's Sinai coast offers...
- Fun Activities In South Australia. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Jul2013, p42
The article offers information on the tourism in South Australia featuring several fun activities which could in the country during summer. Summer activities that were mentioned include swimming with aquatic wildlife such as sea lions and dolphins, cage shark and scuba diving, and paddle and...
- The peak of activity. Boucher, Phil // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;11/10/2003, Issue 1693, p67
The article presents a description of Tenerife, Spain, as a tourist destination. Various adventurous activities including mountain climbing, kite-surfing, scuba diving, etc., can be enjoyed at this place. For instance, hill walkers can find total seclusion rambling around the peaks and gorges of...
- Traverse City, Michigan. Zalucha, Stepanie // Kiteboarding;Sep2011, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p64
The article offers travel tips for kiteboarders in Traverse City, Michigan located northwest of Michigan's Lower Peninsula, including surfing in freshwater waves, riding clear flats and rigging a kite on Lake Michigan's white sand.
- It's an open secret. ISAACSON, ANDY // Men's Fitness;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p64
The article reports that the new generation of high-tech innovators network at kiteboarding, cycling, and training for the triathlon. Silicon Valley cultivates its own of technology, a product of the area's outdoor life as well as of an industry built on intense personal drive. Many...
- Go Fly A Kite. Gromer, Cliff // Popular Mechanics;Jul2002, Vol. 179 Issue 7, p58
Focuses on kiteboarding or kitesurfing. Principles of kiting; Configurations of kites used in kiteboarding; Techniques in kiteboarding.