- Social Mixers. // Forbes Asia;3/2/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p42
The article focuses on Yoshikazu Tanaka, the 32-year-old founder of social networking site Gree. His company went public in December, one of only 12 to list in 2008 on Tokyo's Mothers Market for small high-growth stocks, much fewer than in recent years. Tanaka is not the first to make a bundle...
- The Digit. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);9/13/2010 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 156 Issue 11, p18
The article reports that the number of Americans who played a game on a social network in the last three months was 56.8 million.
- "Garden centres must understand the key issues of their local communities". Briercliffe, Tim // Horticulture Week;3/30/2012, p24
The article presents information on the importance of the online social networks as a cost-effective marketing tool for retail gardening.
- Truly social gaming. Harris, Cliff // Custom PC;Jan2013, Issue 112, p92
The author talks about social gaming from a game developer's point of view. He cites that social games are being seen as an attempt to get marketing and promotion for free. He explains the difference in attitude to multiplayer design between hardcore console and personal computer (PC) games such...
- Pick your platform. Martinez, Sarah // Garden Center Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p58
The article discusses the means to consider for those businesses involved in gardening that struggle to keep up with their social media accounts.
- Oxford Garden makes social media debut. // Furniture/Today;5/23/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p14
The article reports that Oxford Garden launches its entry in the social media community particularly in social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Social takes gaming to a new level. O'Neill, Michael // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Apr2011, p36
The article focuses on the impact of social networking site in making computer gaming highly popular in Asian countries like China. As per data from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP's Global Entertainment and Media Outlook: 2010-2014, the global gaming market will grow from 52.5 billion dollars in...
- This and That. // PlantAmnesty;Summer2012, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p10
The article discusses the activities of the PlantAmnesty organization in Seattle, Washington. The association has a channel on YouTube site due to a grant from the Department of Natural Resources, Urban and Community Forestry Division and the Forest Service. Its Publicity Group has upgraded its...
- FACEBOOK FAN PAGES FOR YOU. KINBAR, SARAH // Garden Design;May/Jun2010, Issue 166, p15
The article reviews several fan pages on the online social network Facebook, including Garden Designers Roundtable, Front Yard Food, and Shirley Bovshow's "Garden World Report Show."