- China Eastern, Great Wall Airlines. // AirGuide Business;3/15/2010, p7
The article reports on the move of the airline China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. to acquire 51 percents shares of stock of the cargo carrier Great Wall Airlines Co. Ltd.
- The Separation of Ownership and Responsibility in the Modern Corporation. Margotta, Donald G. // Business Horizons;Jan/Feb89, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p74
The authors warned that the separation of ownership from control might enable controlling managers to increase their own wealth at the shareholders' expense, and that warning became the focus of 50 years of subsequent research in the economics literature. However, those same 50 years also...
- Upcoming service to U.S. fuels China Eastern upgrade. Proctor, P. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/10/1991, Vol. 134 Issue 23, p34
Looks at China Eastern Airlines' fleet and facilities upgrades, being made prior to the carrier launching McDonnell Douglas MD-II service between Shanghai and the United States. China Eastern has ordered five MD-II transports to augment the aircraft it already flies.
- Carrier improves service to meet rivals, gain profits. Proctor, P. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/10/1991, Vol. 134 Issue 23, p37
Recounts the author's trip on a China Eastern Airlines flight between Hong Kong and Shanghai. The carrier has improved its customer service and schedule reliability due to government-sanctioned competition and high profit potential. Service; Safety; Food; Staff.
- MU wants more Aust ports. // Travel Daily;12/17/2012, p1
The article reports that China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. has set its sights on Australia to boost its flights there.
- Cabin fever. Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/24/1995, Vol. 143 Issue 4, p15
Reports the decision of China Eastern Airlines to induct Japanese attendants from July 1995 on its Shanghai-Tokyo and Shanghai-Osaka routes on an experimental basis. Reasons.
- China Eastern Announced A New Flight From Chongqing To Los Angeles. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Aug2013, p2
The article reports on the new flights of China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. from Chongqing, China to Los Angeles, California via Pudong, Shanghai.
- MU daily PVG/AKL. // Travel Daily;3/25/2015, p7
The article reports that China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. has introduced a new air service between Shanghai, China and Auckland, New Zealand.
- Naverus, China Eastern. // AirGuide Business;1/4/2010, p10
The article reports on the completion of a performance based navigation 737 flight by China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. at Lhasa, China.