- Value Partners' assets jump 38% to $17.8bn. // Asia Hedge;10/5/2015, p1
The article reports on the growth of assets of the investment management company Value Partners.
- Value Partners readies to fill $100m quota with first QDLP fund for launch this year. // Asia Hedge;12/7/2015, p1
The article reports on launch of QDLP fund by Value Partners to be granted by the Shanghai Municipal Government Financial Services Office to Hong Kong based asset management firm and views of Timothy Tse, chief executive officer at Value Partners, on diversifying investments of Chinese investors.
- Fund Managers: View from the top - Timothy Tse, Chief executive officer, Value Partners. // Asian Investor;Jun2013, p1
The article presents views expressed by Timothy Tse, chief executive officer (CEO) of the consulting firm based in Hong Kong Value Partners, with regard to the deployment of asset management functions. He believes that encouraging right talent in the work force is the key to building a brand...
- China managers resuscitate returns in September. // Asia Hedge;11/9/2015, p1
The article discusses performances of several China-focused fund managers in September 2015 including gain in returns posted by Value Partners Hedge Fund; Orchid China Fund; and AD Greater China Fund, run by Ben Cheng; after losses suffered by many in previous three months due to market turbulence.
- Value Partners sees assets soar to all-time high of $10.7bn. // Asia Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article discusses the financial performance of Value Partners Group Ltd., an asset management company based in Hong Kong for 2014 and mentions the launch of thematic fund by the company to capture investment opportunities rising from policy reforms in China.
- AMG Buys Pantheon. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Pantheon Ventures, Russell Investments' London-based private equity firm by Boston-based Affiliated Managers Group Inc. (AMG) for 775 million U.S. dollars. Under the deal, Pantheon, together with managing partner Alastair Bruce, will own a stake in the...
- Golden opportunities for value play. // Asian Investor;Jul2015, p7
The article presents an interview with Timothy Tse, chief executive officer of the asset manager Value Partners Group. Topics discussed include Value Partners' approach of selecting value stocks with low valuation but high growth potential; the "Best Retail Product" won by its High-Dividend...
- Value Partners and Ping An form venture for ETFs. // Asian Investor;Sep2009, p8
The article reports on the joint ventures between Value Partners Group Ltd. and Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd. to launch exchange-traded funds in Hong Kong, China.
- Value Partners looking to link up with AMG to gain entry to U.S. APPELL, DOUGLAS // Pensions & Investments;1/26/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p0012
The article reports that money management firm Value Partners Group Ltd. is looking to form strategic relationship with holding company Affiliated Managers Group (AMG) as of 2015 in order to gain entry into the U.S. Topics include 5 percent stake in Value Partners taken by AMG in November 2009,...