- P&G buys baby wipes from K-C. // Drug Topics;6/10/96, Vol. 140 Issue 11, p12
Reports that Procter & Gamble has purchased three brands of disposable wipes from Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Quicker vs. Faster. LaRochelle, Mark // Consumers' Research Magazine;Apr2000, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p31
Focuses on the dispute over the advertising claims for the paper towels of Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Kimberly-Clark (K-C). Faster absorbing claimed by K-C; Conclusion of the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau on the dispute.
- news perspective. // Packaging Digest;Mar2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p2
Reports development in the packaging business as of March 2002. Launch of a stand up bag packaging for Huggies Cotton-Touch baby wipes by Kimberly-Clark Corp.; Design of the package of Pampers Clean n' Play spray cleaner by Procter and Gamble Co.; Promotion of tie-in item Olympic Lighters by...
- P&G parrots Huggies' upscale tack. Weisz, Pam // Brandweek;9/11/95, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p10
Focuses on the marketing battle between disposable diaper manufacturers Procter & Gamble (P&G) and Kimberly-Clark. P&G's launching of Pampers Premium; Description of product; Marketing strategies.
- P&G to drop Pampers claims. // Advertising Age;3/10/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p38
The article reports that U.S.-based Procter and Gamble Co. will drop claims that Pampers Premium diapers were the "first" breathable diapers and that "other diapers are not designed to breathe," following a review by the National Advertising Divisiono of the Council for Better Business Bureaus....
- Tissue of buys. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;9/02/96, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the advertising campaigns of Procter & Gamble and Kimberly-Clark for their respective facial tissue brands. Kimberly-Clark's Kleenex ColdCare; Procter & Gamble's marketing push for its revamped Puffs.
- News Bites. // Drug Store News;3/15/99, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p70
Reports on news briefs concerning consumables. Introduction of Pampers Rash Guard by Procter & Gamble; Introduction of Little Swimmers swimpants by Kimberly-Clark; Information on the television advertisement by Miller Lite.
- P&G Backs toilet tissue with ...25m. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p2
Reports on Procter & Gamble's marketing campaign against Kimberly-Clark's dominance of the toilet paper market in Great Britain with the launch of Charmin toilet tissue.
- P&G wrests away lead in feminine hygiene. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;9/29/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 39, ps24
The article presents information on the top ranking attained by Procter & Gamble Co. in the category of feminine protection in 1997. The company has gone from trailing arch-rival Kimberly-Clark Corp. by 7 share points in feminine napkins in 1992 to leading by 4.8 points. Add to Procter & Gamble...