An Exile Returns
- Japan, US firms eye Chandra Asri assets. // Asian Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 394, p10
Reports on the interest of several investors to acquire the assets of Chandra Asri, the Texamaco Group and the Tirtamas Group. Investors which expressed their interests to acquire the stake of the Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency in Chandra Asri; Sale of the assets of the Tirtamas Group;...
- Animal Lover. HARAITO, GLORIA // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p95
The article presents information on Indonesian billionaire Low Tuck Kwong's love for animals. He owns a private zoo Gunung Bayan Zoo in Muara Tae. Apart from the zoo, he also has a fish farm. Some of the other Indonesian entrepreneurs who love animals include Irwan Hi-dayat and Hashim...
- Helping Others To Help Themselves. ANGRAINI, SONYA // Forbes Asia;May2012, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p82
The article presents information on the efforts of the Wadah Titian Harapan Foundation to improve the life of poorest communities in Indonesia. The organization was founded by Anie Hashim Djojohadikusumo, wife of tycoon Hashim Djojohadikusumo who is 32nd richest man in Indonesia. It focuses on...
- KAZAKHSTAN, FOREIGN OIL CONSORTIUM REACH AGREEMENT ON FINANCING OF TENGIZ OIL FIELD EXPANSION. // Middle East Business Intelligence;11/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p4
Reports on the agreement between Kazakhstan and Tengis-Chevroil for the financing of an expansion of the Tengiz oil field in the western region of the country. Effort of the government to rewrite its 1993 contract with the consortium; Payments of the consortium to the Kazakh government;...
- French Total says no output expected from Kashagan this year. // Energy Today (Hungary);4/23/2014, p5
The article reports on the lack of output to be expected from the Kazakhstan oilfield Kashagan following a leak according to France-based Total SA.
- Indonesian crackers delayed ... // Chemical Week;1/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p6
Reports about the delay of two Indonesian ethylene projects as a consequence of the Asian economic crisis. Completion of the project; Signing of the agreement for the project; Announcement of Hashim S. Djojohadikusumo of the Tirtamas group on the financial status of the company.
- China eyes ConocoPhillips' Kashagan stake, Kazakh minister says. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/17/2013, p5
The article reports that China is considering to acquire American oil company ConocoPhillips' stake in a consortium which is developing the Kashagan oilfield in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhs plan to reduce Tengiz oil stake. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/3/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 35, p15
Focuses on Kazakhstan's plan to auction off a stake in the Tengiz oil field, which is run by a consortium led by Chevron Corp.
- CNPC said set to buy stake in Kazakh field. // Energy Today (Hungary);07/01/2013, p2
The article reports on the plan of China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) to pay about 5 billion U.S. dollars for a stake in Kazakhstan's biggest oil field.