- Sugar. Agbenyegah, Benjamin K. // Agricultural Commodities;Jun2013, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p46
The article presents an overview of the economic condition of the world sugar industry as of June 1, 2013. It forecasts on the possible price decrease for raw sugar by 2013-2014 by the Intercontinental Exchange Inc., an American commodities exchange. It mentions the increase of the world...
- Sacked. Easdale, Alex // Latin Trade (English);Jul2005, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the increase in the demand for Brazilian sugar in 2005. Factors that contributed to the increased demand; Impact of the ruling released by the World Trade Organization to terminate European subsidies on sugar production on the Brazilian sugar industry; Events that led to the decline...
- Tvorba ceny cukru na svÄ›tovÃ©m trhu - pÅ™enos ceny surovÃ©ho a bÃlÃ©ho cukru. Rumánková, Lenka; Smutka, Luboš; Pulkrábek, Josef; Benešová, Irena // Listy Cukrovarnicke a Reparske;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 128 Issue 9/10, p274
The presented paper deals with development of the prices of raw and white (refined) sugar and in particular with their mutual relationship. The analysis covers time period from 1980 to 2011. The aim is to evaluate the level of raw and white sugar price transition on the world market. On the...
- Chemical distributors promote product stewardship. Baker, Kathee E. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Mar1996, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the National Association of Chemical Distributors' (NACD) completion of third-party verification of member companies' policies and procedures as the most member-voted requirement of the NACD Responsible Distribution Process. Honor given to NACD members for the achievement at the 24th...
- NAW offers insurance plan for wholesale-distributors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/6/95, Vol. 196 Issue 10, p4
Reports that the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW) has put together the nation's property and casualty insurance program. What plan property coverage eliminates.
- NAW offers TechNet conference for executives. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/6/96, Vol. 198 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the holding of the Large Company Technology Networking Conference on June 25 to 26, 1996 in Chicago, Illinois sponsored by the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors. Conference design; Contact information.
- Container distributors tap tools of the trade. Hartman, Lauren R. // Packaging Digest;Jun98, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p38
Presents information on the winners of the 35th annual packaging competition sponsored by the National Association of Container Distributors. Features of the winning bottles; Which company was awarded the Bernard M. Seid Best of Show award; Details on the bottles used by winners of the gold award.
- Knopke elected top NAW officer. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/10/95, Vol. 195 Issue 11, p33
Reports on officers elected during the National Association of Wholesalers-Distributors's 1995 annual meeting. Includes Richard J. Knopke of Contractors Supply Co.; James K. Risk of Kirby Risk Supply Co.; Jerrold B. Harris of VWR Scientific Corp.; Mike McClelland of Hardware Wholesalers Inc.
- NAW schedules satellite broadcast on technology. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/14/96, Vol. 199 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors' scheduling of a live, national broadcast on the topic `Succeeding With Technology,' on November 7, 1996.