Fact and Comment
- Could Congressman Ron Paul Beat the President in 2012? // New American (08856540);5/10/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the poll conducted by Rasmussen which shows that Congressman Ron Paul and President Barack Oboma would be have a close fight for the 2012 presidential election.
- GOP Torn Over Afghanistan. Dreazen, Yochi J. // National Journal;1/29/2011, p17
The article looks into the division among the House Republicans regarding the military program of U.S. President Barack Obama for Afghanistan. Skeptic Republicans oppose the high cost of sending U.S. military troops over Iraq, as well as the increasing military spending to address the conflicts...
- New Iran sanctions proposal rebuked. // New Jersey Jewish News;12/26/2013, Vol. 67 Issue 52, p15
The article focuses on a legislation introduced by 26 senators on December 26, 2013 that would enhance Iran sanctions in mining, construction, energy and various other sectors and allows U.S. President Barack Obama to stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapon.
- Obama's stimulus plan won't stimulate. Morris, Dick // Hill;12/10/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 133, p31
The author reflects on the impact stimulus plan of U.S. President-elect Barack Obama to the economic recovery of the country.
- Jerusalem, Riyadh Stunned: Obama Makes Iran 7th World Power on Regional Issues, Including Palestinians. // Israel Faxx;11/25/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 232W, p4
The article reports on the secret agreement between the U.S. President Barack Obama and the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry concerning the elevation of Iran to the status of seventh world power.
- The Long Arc. Wieseltier, Leon // New Republic;7/15/2009, Vol. 240 Issue 12/13, p48
In this article the author comments on the reaction of U.S. president Barack Obama to demonstrators in Iran who have embarked on a protest movement against a 2009 presidential election they consider to be fraudulent. He is critical of Obama's inaction and claims that criticism of the Iranian...
- It's Time for a Third-Party Bid. Zogby, John // Campaigns & Elections (2010);Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 308, p57
The article discusses the inevitability for a third-party bid in the 2012 presidential elections. It points to Texas Rep. Ron Paul who has the greatest possibility for a third party candidacy and would likely cost U.S. President Barack H. Obama's votes coming from young adults. It refers to the...
- RON PAUL. Eddlem, Thomas R. // New American (08856540);8/22/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p23
The article profiles Ron Paul, a congressman and a presidential candidate in the U.S. It states that he has been called as the Godfather of the Tea Party movement because he gave birth to the modern Tea Party. It mentions that he has proven to be a proficient fundraiser in the 2012 presidential...
- Two-for-Two and Game On. ROBINSON, EUGENE // Moderate Voice;1/11/2012, p13
The article offers the author's insights on the victory of former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney in the exit polls in Iowa and New Hampshire. The author states that Texas Representative Ron Paul was the greatest rival of Romney in the nomination. He mentions that Romney might be the toughest...